ANNOUNCEMENT!

Since our production of 'Many Man' at this years Cardiff Fringe Theatre Festival in July, we've been busy planning our next project.
We are pleased to announce that on the 6th of October we will be presenting an evening of short plays written and directed by women in aid of Endometriosis UK at the Sherman Theatre.

We are incredibly excited to be holding an event for such an important cause and that the Sherman Theatre have been kind enough to lend us their support in aid of the evening.

This is where you come in! We are holding open submissions for Female writers to put forward new pieces based around subjects related to women and women's issues.

The basic criteria are:

- The pieces must be 10-15 minutes in length.
- Writers must be born in or based in Wales.
- The pieces can be either Welsh or English language.

That's it!

Submissions are now OPEN and will be open until the 29th of August, so get those pieces in!

Please send all submissions to spiltmilktheatre@gmail.com

We can't wait to read your words!

CYHOEDDIAD!

Ers ein cynhyrchiad o 'Many Man' yn y 'Cardiff Fringe Theatre Festival' nôl ym mis Gorffennaf, ry'm ni wedi bod yn paratoi am ein prosiect nesaf. Rydym yn falch o gyhoeddi y
byddwn ni'n cyflwyno noson yn cynnwys 6 o ddramâu byr ar y 6ed o Hydref a ysgrifennwyd gan fenywod er budd Endometriosis UK yn Sherman Theatre.

Rydym yn hynod gyffrous i allu cynnal digwyddiad yn cefnogi achos mor bwysig a bod Theatr Sherman wedi bod yn garedig i'n cynorthwyo ni.

Dyma ble mae'ch cyfle chi i fod yn rhan ohono! Rydym yn awyddus i dderbyn darnau newydd wedi'u seilio ar bynciau sy'n
ymwneud â menywod materion menywod gan awduron benywaidd.

Y meini prawf sylfaenol yw:

.Rhaid i'r darnau fod yn 10-15 munud o hyd.
.Rhaid eich bod wedi cael eich geni yng Nghymru neu'n byw 'yng Nghymru.
.Gall y darnau fod yn Gymraeg neu'n Saesneg.

'Na fe!

Mae'r cyflwyniadau bellach yn AGORED ac fe fyddwn ni'n ei derbyn tan y 29ain o Awst, felly danfonwch y darnau 'na i mewn!

Danfonwch eich cyflwyniadau i: spiltmilktheatre@gmail.com

Byddwn ni'n aros i ddarllen eich gwaith!

Views: 337

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service