WANTED: Crew for Professional NEW TALENT SHOW

My name is Daniel O'Gorman. I am a Director/Producer and Talent sho Judge in theatre, film and Concerts. In January 2012 I, along with a committee of others will be launching 'Cardiff's Got Talent', which will run intermittently from January through to July. The competiton is in partership with the PAL Appeal who raise money for cancer care. Due to my commitments elsewhere I will not be Directing this years competition, I will however be Judging the Final and Executive Producer. We are in need of the following crew fort he shows, all of which will be paid:

Director

Producer

S.M

D.S.M

A.S.M

Technical Manager

Technical Staff (x2)

Please drop me an email or text, information can be found on my profile.

Best,

Dan

Views: 211

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Cassie Broom on January 2, 2012 at 11:31

Hi, I was also just wondering if the positions had been filled yet? (Mainly the stage management positions) 

Thanks

Cassie 

Comment by Ben Gummery on January 2, 2012 at 0:39

Just wondering if these positions been filled yet?

Many Thanks,

Ben

Comment by Danni Wiggins on December 29, 2011 at 0:45

Hi Daniel, just wondering if you got the email with my CV. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best

Danni 

Comment by Daniel O'Gorman on December 22, 2011 at 4:06

Hi Danni. Sounds great. if you could send me a full CV on: rowbyrow@hotmail.co.uk and I'll get back to you asap.

Best,

Daniel

Comment by Danni Wiggins on December 20, 2011 at 23:15

Hi Daniel,

My name is Danni, I am a backstage theatre technician with a range of experience in stage hand, lighting, sound, set construction and a bit of stage management. I studied Production Arts in college and graduated in June 2011 with Triple Grade Distinction. I volunteered for 2 years at Theatr Brycheiniog as a general technical assistant. If you would like to contact me please call on 07584324066. 

Comment by Jen Thornton on December 15, 2011 at 3:31

Hi Daniel, 

If you haven't already, I would recommend posting this in the Technical Group and the Creatives Group as lots of the sort of people you're looking for will head to those groups for callouts and information. 

Jen

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service