Mandan Theatre seek actors for their forthcoming production of Barefoot in the Park

ok - lets get this bit out there first - This is a profit share production.  We would love it to be otherwise but all of us are will be employed on a profit share basis.....we might make some profit!! Produced by Mandan Theatre and directed by Elise Davison

Most of the roles are cast but we are still looking for a man 40+ to play the eccentric Victor. 

The show dates are likely to be 24th Oct - 29th Oct. 

Cardiff based performers preferred as no expenses available ( shoestring indeed!). 

We will also need some other actors - all shapes, sizes and sexes to help out during the performance in role.....so if you think you can develop a character and sustain this throughout the evening- get in touch.  If you have seen my work before you'll have some idea what I mean!

please message me here with submission ideas

Cheers

Elise

Views: 484

Replies to This Discussion

Count me in. 

xxx

was hoping you would say that!

Hi Elise. I'd like to get involved, please. X

We are in rehearsals now - can peeps let me know availability week of 24th Oct please

I realise this is late, however I just read it. If you are still casting the smaller roles then I'd love to get involved x

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service