National Theatre Wales's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Michael. Talking of inspiration, I continue to be inspired by the goodwill, i…"

National Theatre Wales replied Sep 14, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Thanks Annie. I think you are right - whatever the quality of the actual development…"

National Theatre Wales replied Sep 6, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Cheers Pippa. Did that cross over at all with Das Arts - which you probably know fo…"

National Theatre Wales replied Aug 22, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Thanks Sarah. How did you feel your own work developed through the experience? How i…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 23, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Thanks Martin, Do you also know a Flemish group from Gent called Victoria (recently…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 9, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Thanks Pippa, sounds like a really useful model. Do keep the examples coming folk, i…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 9, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Keeping on going is a triumph always Michael! But it can be great to get a bit of ad…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 7, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

"Thanks Richard, I loved the Blackmarket of Useful and Non-Useful Knowledge when I ex…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 7, 2009 to What's the best example of Artist Development?

24 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew Loretto

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service