National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Anna Poole on January 30, 2014 at 1:35

Leadership Training with Carys Shannon 

Hi TEAM!

We are really excited to have Carys Shannon delivering a Leadership training workshop for TEAM members on Saturday 15th February 11am-4pm at the NTW office in Castle Arcade.  

TEAM members who have attended the Leadership Training before have said;

"The Leadership Training day last Saturday was very enlightening. It was useful to see all the different aspects that a leader can embody without dwelling too much on the stereotypical vision of what a leader should be."

"Carys Shannon did a great job of carefully and quietly leading us through the reflective exercises and also in making the personal action plans for the future"

"It was a pleasure and an honour to meet so many lovely, talented, creative people with such a strong sense of community from all over Wales.  I feel the day benefited me a great deal, especially in that it has made me feel more able to focus (joined up thinking?)"
I have attended two of Carys' Leadership workshops and found them incredibly beneficial and really recommend coming along. 
Spaces are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.  If you would like to attend email annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org
Thanks, 
Anna
xx
Comment by Devinda De Silva on January 28, 2014 at 23:56

If you've got a spare few minutes...

A survey is being undertaken to support the Paul Hamlyn Foundation (PHF) Special Initiative called ArtWorks, which seeks to understand and develop support for artists working in participatory settings. This survey is interested in responses from practising artists from all artform areas, who may engage to whatever extent with individuals, groups and communities through their practice.

The link to the survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ArtWorksArtistsSurvey

Comment by Katherine Jewkes on January 28, 2014 at 5:29

Hey Guys- I just wanted to point you towards this opportunity to help us shape the future of online collaboration... Drop me a message, or email if you're interested!

Katherine

Comment by Anna Poole on January 22, 2014 at 23:55

We had our first TEAM Panel meeting of the year on Saturday 18th January in the NTW office.  Panel member Christina Handke has done a lovely round up.  Take a gander at the blog.

TEAM Panel meets to eat a lot of cake (only kidding! Or did they?)

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on January 21, 2014 at 8:50

Hey Fellow TEAM members!

I'm currently working on a project called Lleisiau and we're looking for people with unusual vocal talents or who use their voices for their job to be part of a performance project which will be performed as part of the Dylan Thomas 100 Festival in May and will be live streamed to the world. Here's a blog I've written with more information: http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/lleisiau-o...

If you're interested get in touch with me!

Thanks 

Sarah

Comment by Kelly Jones on January 19, 2014 at 22:34

Thanks Emma and Lisa for making it happen. Was a great event, really valuable and Skillswap worked wonderful alongside Workout.

Looking forward to the next one

Kelly x

Comment by Emma MacNab on January 19, 2014 at 22:31
I just posted a blog about TEAM workout and skill swap here: http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/workout-an... Thanks tEAM for making it happen!
Comment by Anna Poole on January 14, 2014 at 9:46

On Tuesday 11th February Birmingham's Poet Laureate 2012/13, Stephen Morrison-Burke will be holding a Performance Poetry and Spoken Word Workshop 6pm-8pm for TEAM members.

Stephen is a really exciting Spoken Word Artist from Birmingham who came to headline Word4Word September last year.  He blew everyone away with his raw and vibrant performance and we are really looking forward to having him back. 

To find out more about Stephen visit his website www.morrison-burke.com/

The workshop is free to TEAM members.  It will be based in the centre of Cardiff and the venue is TBC.  

If you would like to participate in this please email annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org.  Places are limited. 

Comment by Anna Poole on January 14, 2014 at 2:27

Hi TEAM, 

We need your help...National Theatre Wales, No Fit State and Joylab are completing research for an Arts funded project to help develop better dialogue with their audiences, with an emphasis on digital and fun. But just who goes to these shows? Please join the group and be part of the conversation. 

For more information look at Fergus Roche's blog - Just who goes to these shows?

And join the group Understanding Audiences

Thanks, 

Anna

x

Comment by Anna Poole on January 10, 2014 at 2:46

TEAM Panel 2014

Last year saw the launch of the National Theatre Wales TEAM Panel.   A group of 11 creative and ambitious TEAM members from across Wales who played a part in everything National Theatre Wales did.  This year we welcome 5 new members and 6 return to bring lots of new ideas, inspiration and thoughts on the future of NTW and TEAM. 

The TEAM Panel have introduced themselves, click on the links to find out more about them;

Rachel Helena Walsh

Laura Fay Thomas

Hannah Van Den Bergh

Ali Goolyad

Liam Roberts

Maeve Scullion

Kelly Jones

John Williams

Buddug James Jones

Christina Handke

Terry Chinn

We had a wonderful first year with TEAM Panel.  A huge thank-you to Brent Morgan, Jan Miller, Frank Thomas, Josh Coles-Riley and Tula Miah for all your hard work, inspiration and ideas.  

xx

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service