National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Gavin Porter on January 7, 2014 at 3:07

We you like to collaborate with NTW on our next Assembly?

NTW Assembly, March 29th 2014 from National Theatre Wales on Vimeo.

We are inviting proposals from across Wales from anyone who has an idea on what subject the next National Theatre Wales Assembly should explore, and where it can take place. The date is set for March 29th 2014.

If you would like to collaborate with National Theatre Wales on an exciting and innovative project that looks at local or global issues in a creative way, we would like to hear from you.

We are excepting proposals from across Wales from anyone who has an idea for the next Assembly, this can be an individual, a community group or voluntary organisation or people working in the creative sector, we'd love to hear from anyone. The deadline for proposals is no later than 5pm on 2nd February 2014.

Proposals will then be shortlisted and the shortlist will be put to a public vote.

We are particularly interested in hearing ideas that have a local and national/global relevance.

If you have any questions or would like to meet up for a chat or talk over the phone then please get in touch with me. my email is gavinporter@nationaltheatrewales.org and my mobile number is 07889757662, or for more info visit www.nationaltheatrewales.org/assembly

Comment by Linda Bailey on January 5, 2014 at 7:13

http://amzn.to/18IehXi    This is the first novel by a member of my family.  I think it's brilliant. So for those of you who love a good thriller, please download, read and give your feedback, much appreciated, thank you in advance  :)

Comment by Anna Poole on January 2, 2014 at 6:00

National Youth Theatre Wales are looking for new talent. 

Have a look at the blog and find out how to apply. 

x

Comment by Anna Poole on December 31, 2013 at 3:54

Hi TEAM, 

A big thank-you to everyone for all of your hard work this year.  We have achieved some great things over the last 12 months and are all really excited to see what happens in the new year.  Here is a link to some pictures from just a few events and projects during 2013.  

TEAM 2013

What are your favourite moments from NTW TEAM during 2013? Let us know.

Best, 

Anna and Devinda. 

Comment by Anna Poole on December 19, 2013 at 2:54

Thank-you to everyone who came along to the TEAM Social last night.  We had such a great turn out and it was wonderful to have so many of you there. Please tweet your thoughts with #SillyKings, #NTWTEAM or tell us on our facebook pages, National Theatre Wales and NTWTEAM

I have posted some photo's up on the TEAM Facebook page so have a look at them and tag yourselves in!  

https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam

x

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 17, 2013 at 1:20

For everyone who is coming along to the Silly Kings TEAM Social tomorrow, here's some useful information.

• The North Gate entrance to the Castle will open 1 hour before the start of the show.
  • The spiegeltent will be opened for you to take your seats approx 20 minutes before the start of the show.
  • Once you’re in the castle grounds keep an eye out for a few rogue knights and other characters. There will also be food, drink and merchandise on sale.
  • The castle grounds are exposed to the elements and there won’t be cover available until the tent opens. Please be aware of this and dress appropriately for cold or wet weather!
  • You will be able to purchase a variety of food and drink for children and adults from our festive food partners. They can only accept CASH payments!

Comment by Sophie Herrmann on December 16, 2013 at 21:31

Oliver! is an amateur production this week at the RWCMD in the wonderful Richard Burton Theatre. Everyone working on the production is volunteering their skills to support the incredibly talented adult and child cast in the well- loved family favourite that is Oliver so I am incredibly sorry that we cannot offer payment of any kind but complimentary tickets may be available. If you could spare a few hours then we would be incredibly grateful! Our bassoon, oboe and double bass players have all unfortunately had to drop out of this production at the last minute. We have chaperones if under 18s wish to play. 

We have a tech and dress rehearsal today in the Richard Burton Theatre and then the shows run Weds- Friday starting at 7pm. If anyone is available and willing to play then please contact Tom (Musical Director) on 07557954855. 

Thank you x

Comment by Anna Poole on December 16, 2013 at 3:57

Hi TEAM, 

The Silly Kings TEAM Social night will be taking place on Wednesday.  If you would like to come please let me know before 6pm tomorrow.  There will be a photographer present therefore anyone under 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign a wavier form.  Please let me know if you would like to come or request a wavier from me on annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org

For more information click here

Thanks all,

x

Comment by Franklyn Jacks on December 12, 2013 at 6:29

Hello one and all

I hope you're all well. Over the festive season i'm looking to get my creative juices flowing so if there are any budding scriptwriters out there who have written a script and are looking for readers then by all means send them along to me, I'll read ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Being an Actor i'd just like to re-visit that feeling of reading a story from scratch and trying to find the character's voice within me.

Please email them to me on here or to franklynjacks@yahoo.co.uk I mean it literally ANYTHING.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year

Franklyn Jacks

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 11, 2013 at 23:30

A free two-day workshop for performers on the theme of identity and place in Wales and contemporary Europe, with Paul Davies of Volcano and Andreas Wrosch of Theater Dortmund. Dec 16/17th.

More info here

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service