National Theatre Wales's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Robert. We've incorporated a lot of the input into the version that is now po…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jan 8, 2010 to Draft Guidelines for Writers and artists. Whadya think?

13 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Gould

"Thanks to everyone for all their thoughtful and inspiring input during the birth of…"

National Theatre Wales replied Dec 15, 2009 to Draft Guidelines for Writers and artists. Whadya think?

13 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Gould

"Thanks for this wonderfully and characteristically thoughtful email Gary. You are ri…"

National Theatre Wales replied Dec 2, 2009 to Draft Guidelines for Writers and artists. Whadya think?

13 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Gould

"Thanks for the input so far everyone, and the messages. Keep the thoughts coming. We…"

National Theatre Wales replied Dec 2, 2009 to Draft Guidelines for Writers and artists. Whadya think?

13 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Gould

"Hurrah for all these latest additions. I'm particularly liking the use of stage dire…"

National Theatre Wales replied Sep 21, 2009 to compendium of mini-works

125 May 14, 2010
Reply by Terry Victor

"Encouraged by a message from Brad, I have just spent a wonderful moment an a half ca…"

National Theatre Wales replied Sep 9, 2009 to compendium of mini-works

125 May 14, 2010
Reply by Terry Victor

"It would be great to hear about people's experiences using Bushgreen - and particula…"

National Theatre Wales replied Sep 3, 2009 to Bushgreen

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Peter Cox MBE

"Hi Gwyneth, you are right that so far the discussion has focused on what National Th…"

National Theatre Wales replied Aug 29, 2009 to What Should the National Theatre Wales Writing Policy Be?

38 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Katherine Chandler

"The 'minor commission' idea is really interesting, though the word 'minor' also betr…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 4, 2009 to What Should the National Theatre Wales Writing Policy Be?

38 Oct 14, 2009

"Yes, that's the kind of approach I was trying to express, far less eloquently, in my…"

National Theatre Wales replied Jul 3, 2009 to What Should the National Theatre Wales Writing Policy Be?

38 Oct 14, 2009

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service