good cop bad cop - WalesLab

Information

good cop bad cop - WalesLab

As part of WalesLab, we are undertaking research into the artistic possibilities of using basic 'text to speech' software in a live, improvised, theatre context.

Website: http://www.culturecolony.com/profile/good-cop-bad-cop
Members: 35
Latest Activity: Jan 31, 2015

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of good cop bad cop - WalesLab to add comments!

Comment by Richard Huw Morgan on December 13, 2011 at 12:28

thought you'd gone to bed...

Comment by John Rowley on December 13, 2011 at 12:26

Comment by Richard Huw Morgan on December 13, 2011 at 12:11

H'm, privileges? and there was me fearing we lived in a democracy. tell me oh wise one, how do i wield my unwarrented powers?

Comment by John Rowley on December 13, 2011 at 12:10

I'm off...you wont be hearing from me again.I'd like to say that it's been fun BUT.....

Comment by National Theatre Wales on December 13, 2011 at 11:38

Mr Morgan, I see the Add a Page but maybe Mr Rowley lacks sufficient privileges in your group.  Personally I'd keep him out - why have two opinions when you can have one?

Comment by Richard Huw Morgan on December 13, 2011 at 11:31

H'm, don't know. Checked the 'Help' and 'FAQ' and can't find an answer. We'll try and sort it yfory. x

Comment by John Rowley on December 13, 2011 at 11:24

Hello....No,those three words do not exist for me under Pages(2)More doors will have to be knocked on.x

Comment by Richard Huw Morgan on December 13, 2011 at 11:20

hello john

does this mean that you dont see 'Add a page' written over there, to the right, under something saying Pages (2)  ----->  -----> -----> ----->

if not, darned if i know. we will need to seek wise men.

Comment by John Rowley on December 13, 2011 at 11:08

Hello Richard.

Do you think that I, as part of good cop bad cop, might be allowed to add to our WalesLab blog.I am currently locked outside, standing in the rain.I see no door knocker, I have no sledge-hammer and I am thin on patience....maybe 'blogs' isn't something i should concern myself with.....but I do have some potentially interesting things that I would like to share!When you answer the door I might have left but, inevitably, I will be back....possibly with some bigger tools.Goodnight.

John.x

Comment by Richard Huw Morgan on December 13, 2011 at 8:31
With sufficient budget john I think the potential cast is huge, featuring many international voices who could be taught to speak English, and welsh perhaps. Maybe we could apply to WAI or visiting arts to recruit these virtual performers.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service