All Graig Du Theatre Players Pages (108)

The Testament of Willy Onions - Graig Du Theatre Players

This is another play that greatly interests me. At times harrowing, poignant, filled with man's inhumanity and kindness,  Willy's story is of a time forgotten. Severely traumautized, he lives w… View »

Stories of Gwillym Pen Pwyll - Graig Du Theatre Players

This, like the other stories already posted, is so unusual in its setting and the beliefs that were once common amongst the people of South Wales. "Old Jones, like I have told you many times before… View »

The Tin Cup - Graig Du Theatre Players 2 Comments

This is another work under consideration by the players. An intriguing two-hander, the play is seen from the view point of a middle-aged couple: Tony and Sally Lacombe. Is this the truth of what eac… View »

Minstrel - Graig Du Theatre Players

Grandad takes Jack to the colliery he worked  at many years ago. It is now in ruins and Jack asks Grandad to tell him the story of Minstrel, a pit pony he looked after while they worked undergr… View »

The Gummy Dinosaur - Graig Du Theatre Players

When Terry, a baby T. Rex, loses his teeth through eating too many sweets, he is sad. He has to ask for the help of his friends Bernie, the Brachiosaurus, and Pete, the Pterodactyl. Their solution i… View »

The Tree Dragon Saves Porth Park - Graig Du Theatre Players

Developers intend to build an housing estate on the bowling green and the forest covering Porth Park. The Tree Dragon, along with his friends, intends to stop them by using his magic powers. Not ma… View »

Three Christmas Wishes - Graig Du Theatre Players

Christmas is a time of goodwill and hoping your dreams come true. The bear, the lamb, and the cat are toys belonging to Jasmine. They are sad because they believe Jasmine does not love them anymore.… View »

The Rock Dragon and the Runaway Rabbit - Graig Du Theatre Players

This is another story that will be adapted for young children. The Rock Dragon looks after the animals who live on his mountain. Dickey, the youngest of Rebecca Rabbit's children, goes missing. With… View »

The Garden of Lost Souls - Graig Du Theatre Players

The cottage where Nick and Lisa live seems idyllic. However, both are oblivious to what is happening. Nick's dead grandfather,George, watches from one of the windows. One day, Nick cuts his hand whi… View »

The Good Dream Man - Graig Du Theatre Players

This is another story that I intend forming into a puppet/live animation piece for children.Marcus is a little boy who has been watching programmes he should not on television. He has trouble sleepi… View »

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service