Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 5:27 on August 13, 2009, James Doyle-Roberts said…
I think there'll be 6 of us altogether - looking forward to it.
At 1:45 on August 13, 2009, Jason Marc-Williams said…
Hello thank you for the welcome yes chris and I do Know Each other will join the group now. Thank you.
At 22:36 on August 12, 2009, Delyth Jenkins said…
Hi Catherine, Yes, the harp is my main instrument. I play the Celtic harp, by the way, sometimes called the lever harp, which is a bit smaller than the pedal harp. I also play the piano, and have used this for theatre productions, most recently for a production of Mother Courage with fluellen theatre company.
At 8:56 on August 12, 2009, Owain Rhys Davies said…
Hi Catherine, thank you for taking interest in my very brief discription of myself lol. Well I trained up in Liverpool at LIPA as an actor. And yes i agree the city and it's contribution to art is fantastic. I loved the city, the training, and the work i did up there, and must return up there soon. What a difficult question you've put on me. I have to come to appreciate all venues and projects I have worked on despite it's artistic integrity. But I would have to say the Royal Lyceum Theatre up in Edinburgh for the theatre and the company were just beautiful to work in/with. But as a city I would have to say New York for they are 100% supportive of theatre and art and the paasion there is intense. Where have you find the most intersting place to work or to see theatre?
At 5:54 on August 12, 2009, Ceris Deverill said…
Hello Catherine, thanks for getting in touch, and nice to link to people in Wales again! I haven't been using the site very long so haven't looked at the discussions in the actor's group but I will!I am of the mind training is essential to be a professional. Because of my training I have been able to adapt to areas I didn't think were possible! I will fill in the gaps from the Rhondda to Arts Ed when I've got a min! and I will look at al the things you've done in more detail ! But niceto make initial contact.
At 4:10 on August 12, 2009, Ian Milton said…
PS Your clock is still on GMT!
At 4:09 on August 12, 2009, Ian Milton said…
Thanks for your message. Most of my involvement is amateur and unpaid; but obviously if I can earn some money that's welcome. E.g. I did get a fee for the recent youth workshops which were full-time for a week; and I have done small scale semi-pro - i.e. profit-share - shows in the past. I don't have any specific plans right now, except for hoping to be in the local am-dram production "An Evening With Dylan Thomas" (see the Theatr Brycheiniog website) on 15 - 17 Dec. A long way ahead, but something usually turns up!
At 3:41 on August 12, 2009, Geoffrey Samuel said…
Hi Catherine

Thanks for your message.. No, I haven't yet done any projects in Cardiff (except being involved a little in work with local Bangladeshi people), most of my research has been in Asia. I've been looking for ways to apply things locally however and have been working on a project around the River Taff which might have a performance dimension - that's how I found myself over here on this website - where all kinds of exciting things seem to be happening...

Geoffrey
At 3:31 on August 12, 2009, Sean Edwards said…
Thanks Catherine, Were looking forward to the next one...
At 20:31 on August 11, 2009, Beca Lewis Jones said…
Hi Catherine,
Yes it was great to meet the other day! Thank you so much for those contacts, I'm off to London now for two weeks and if I get some spare time I will definately look them up. I would definately like to help out with the But project if you ever need someone. I'm away until the first week of september but will be in touch when I get back.
All the best and thanks again,
Bec x
At 7:08 on August 11, 2009, Taking Flight Theatre said…
Hi Catherine
Just wondered if yo are still planning to see the show at the weekend. If so, for which show can I organise your tickets? We have 2pm and 7pm on Sat (i'd recommend that one!) and 7pm on Sun
Hope you can still come!
All the Best
Beth House
At 2:08 on August 7, 2009, James Williams said…
Hi Catherine - hope all is well with you. I've got a house full for the whole of September so no room at the inn I'm afraid! Will be popping along to see the g39 exhibition so will probably bump into you soon x
At 23:07 on August 6, 2009, Chris Jenkins said…
Hi Catherine!

Was great to see you last night. Thank you for coming to support yet again!

Stay in touch,
Chris
At 23:32 on August 2, 2009, Phill Burton said…
Just returned from Hide and seek in London and wish to talk about a Dynamix input to September 3rd. Find out about us at Dynamix.ltd.uk.or Facebook. We are based in Swansea and have been pervasive for more than 20 years.
At 6:10 on July 31, 2009, Louise Osborn said…
Hi Catherine... Sorry I missed seeing you on the 27th. I have a London meeting on 3rd August now...but will be around during the week of 10th, before going off again. Could call in one day that week (except Wednesday.) Any good?
At 6:30 on July 28, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Hi Catherine - I joined at last! Nice to be here. Looking forward to September and getting to know the NTW community. Speak soon, Hannah.
At 4:31 on July 28, 2009, Sarah Jones said…
Yes I'd be really interested. What are the dates?
At 10:04 on July 27, 2009, Stephen Donnelly said…
Hi Catherine, hows it going?
We are available the first week of August Mon 3rd - Fri 7th, and the second week Wed 12th - Fri 14th.
Its good to hear from you, really looking forward to getting involved in September!
Stephen :)
At 5:05 on July 24, 2009, Leanne Rahman said…
Hi Catherine, was really great to meet with you and Contact Theatre today. Really excited and inspired by the possibilities that could develop from working with the group and the local communities. Took your advice and signed up! Look forward to chating more in the future!
Best

Leanne
At 1:42 on July 24, 2009, Linsey Caven said…
Hi Catherine sorry for the late reply. been moving house and job hunting etc etc been a bit chaotic! yes i joined up and would definitely love to come to future meetings and get the whole lowdown, unfortunately i have just started full time work to earn money to fund my career choice!! will you let me know of the next one please? hope its all going well,
Lins

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service