We are pleased to announce we are now receiving CV's for our educational tour Of Mice and Men.

We are currently casting the roles of Slim, Curly and Lennie.  Rehearsals will take place in Newport from 28th of Jan - 3rd of Feb then a 7 week national tour ending in Cardiff on the 23rd of March. Performances will take place in schools and theatres. 

Actors will be paid a weekly wage and given accommodation for the duration of the tour. All performers will be expected to be fully available for the duration of the rehearsal process and tour dates.

Please see casting descriptions below and contact us via email if you would like to be considered for an audition. 

LENNIE: Male. Minimum hight 6ft. Big build. Age 20-30

SLIM: Male. Minimum hight 5ft 10. Slim build. Age 28-35

CURLY: MALE. Maximum hight 5ft 10. Short stocky build.  Age 20-30

Please state in your email the character/s you would like to audition for.  Auditions will be held in newport on Jan 13th from 1pm.

For more info please email: tinshedtheatre@gmx.com

Views: 469

Replies to This Discussion

Hope my email found you ok, very interested in this project, love Lord of the Flies and really do enjoy TIE. There's a spotlight link on my profile if you'd be interested.

Sam

Hi Sam,

The casting if for Of Mice and Men, not for Lord of the Flies...

Sorry to seem like I'm speaking out of turn, but I am part of the company! Haha.

Hope your ok with this, and thanks for your submission!

Justin

Lol cheers justin, brains still in xmas mode, of course mice and men, was looking at lord of the flies for something else and got my wires crossed :s still love it and interested ;)

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service