Actors Discussions (160)

← Back to Actors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for two female actors

Trusty Sidekick Productions are a young ambitious film production company. We are making an online sitcom pilot 'The Splott Divsion' with S…

Started by Jonathan Ash

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Caroline-Jane Bennett

choreographer

The ACW have kindly funded work on a new piece of work. Now I think I may well need to meet some choreographers. I need someone who can cre…

Started by Terry Victor

0 Oct 21, 2010

New casting opportunity for Male Actor for online pilot.

Another casting opportunity has come up for The Splott Division.   Trusty Sidekick Productions are a young ambitious film production compa…

Started by Jonathan Ash

0 Oct 20, 2010

Looking for Welsh actors: 1 M 1 F 30's/40's for rehearsed reading @ CAI

DumbWise are looking to cast 2 welsh actors for a rehearsed reading of Baby; a new play by Francis Ford. We are looking for 1 Male and 1 Fe…

Started by DumbWise

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Nicola Colmer

looking for performers

Following on from our sell out production of Heart of Darkness, Give it a name are looking for performers for their next project: an immers…

Started by john norton

0 Aug 14, 2010

Marilyns shadow "Female showcase"

Hello all,  The graduate theatre company is producing a female showcase at the Gate theatre Cardiff on the 1st of July @ 3pm and 8pm. It pr…

Started by Rhys Matthews

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Matthew Bulgo

Actors Headshots

Hello good people of NTW.I was looking to get your opinions if you wouldWhat's the general consensus on headshots?I need to get some and wh…

Started by Conor Donelan

6 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Conor Donelan

Best way to format a modern actors CV

Hello, Having been out of the acting world for a while, it's quite daunting considering how to put an 'up to date' CV together for casting…

Started by Robert Harper

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Victoria Pugh

To train or not to train?

I have met quite a lot of actors over the last few months. Some of them I have met through this site (hello!). Some actors I have seen perf…

Started by Catherine Paskell

26 May 11, 2010
Reply by Katie Elizabeth Payne

3 ACTORS REQUIRED

I am looking for actors to rehearse and perform on SUNDAY 28th MARCH for TVO's 'WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?   Theatre Versus Oppression runs What Ha…

Started by Angharad Lee

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Suzanne Phillips

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service