Actors Discussions (160)

← Back to Actors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casting Breakdown for Dirty Protest presents: Parallel Lines by Katherine Chandler

PARALLEL LINES by KATHERINE CHANDLER Parallel Lines by Katherine Chandler is the winner of the 2012 Wales Drama Award.  Dirty Protest pres…

Started by Catherine Paskell

0 Sep 9, 2013

Casting breakdown - Sue: The Second Coming

SUE: THE SECOND COMING by Dafydd James and Ben Lewis CASTING BREAKDOWN Sue Timms is back. In a sequel to the award-winning cult smash, My…

Started by Iain Goosey

0 Sep 8, 2013

URGENT: Male actor required for TV advert

We are looking for a male actor between the ages of 30 - 45 to appear as a lawyer talking to camera in a TV commercial. Casting audition to…

Started by Mike Roberts

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets)

Seeking male actor to play trendy lawyer in TV ad

We are searching for a male actor between the ages of 30 - 45 to appear as a trendy lawyer talking directly to camera in a TV commercial. -…

Started by Mike Roberts

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Kieron James Attwood

URGENT: Actress required for TV advert

We are looking for a actress who can to present to camera for a TV advert to be shot this month.  If you are aged 30 - 45, confident and ha…

Started by Mike Roberts

0 Aug 8, 2013

Female actor needed for short film

Hello, To all actors interested I'm shooting a non-dialogue film in the next few weeks. However, I still need a female lead. I'm looking f…

Started by Jonathan James

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Ellen Morris

Male actor and male extras needed for short film.

Hi guys, To all actors who are interested, I'm shooting a non-dialogue short film in the next few weeks. I'm still in need of actors mid to…

Started by Jonathan James

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Sam Thorne

Female Actors Wanted.

Three female actors are wanted for a twenty minute showcase play at Burdells Yard, Bath on Sunday 8th September, 2013. The play explores fe…

Started by Julie Bainbridge

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Sian Taylor

Cardiff - Professional Voiceover Masterclass and Reel Recording - Deadline for signup Fri 17 May

Hi folks   Marilyn Le Conte (Senior Lecturer in Acting from RWCMD) has some spaces available on a voiceover masterclass and recording sessi…

Started by Alexa Flynn

0 May 16, 2013

Oliver! auditions

Following on from their recent success with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour DreamCoat, Ascendance Theatre Arts Ltd. present Oliver! Dec…

Started by Sophie Herrmann

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Sophie Herrmann

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service