NTW04: For Mountain, Sand & Sea

Information

NTW04: For Mountain, Sand & Sea

This is the group for For Mountain, Sand & Sea: official tag: NTW04
View all blog posts about For Mountain, Sand & Sea

Members: 102
Latest Activity: Nov 27, 2011

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Live results for ntw04 around the web

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW04: For Mountain, Sand & Sea to add comments!

Comment by Marc Rees on June 3, 2010 at 6:20
Tom Hughes (local model maker and former Barmouth carnival costume constructor) shaping the pipe stove hat for the show.

The formidable Marianne Farningham who will be portrayed by Anne Court (head of Bermo Arts Club)

Comment by Marc Rees on June 1, 2010 at 23:56
UNDER CONSTRUCTIONFMS&S

Comment by Marc Rees on June 1, 2010 at 6:17
National Theatre Wales puts Cymru centre-stage
According to a lively debate at Hay festival, immersive theatre is opening our eyes to the rich diversity of Wales
http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/theatreblog
Comment by Cassey Driver on June 1, 2010 at 4:15
oh no double chin! haha, hello all its great to be considered on the team! And its great that NTW is in Barmouth! Welcome!
Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on June 1, 2010 at 1:35
Cassey , Benedict , Gerald and Richard taking a breather from work at the Old Church Hall this morning.

Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on May 31, 2010 at 11:28
Marc , welcome to Abermaw again.
Comment by holly davey on May 31, 2010 at 9:39
oh looks good, can't wait to get there and start work......love the shapes of the boat looks great and love that long table.

I am waiting for more sheets to arrive for my film. I have films, story board, wicker basket and a load of energy to get going!!!!

have fun and see you soon,

Bermo here I come - I can't wait to see everyone again.
Comment by Marc Rees on May 31, 2010 at 7:48
The team at work.

Comment by Marc Rees on May 31, 2010 at 4:39
I am finally on my way back to Bermo to begin the residency in full. Stopped over at the Hay festival on the way for an event on behalf of NTW where The Guardian critic Michael Billington interviewed Lucy Davies, Mike Pearson and me. What a charming man, and, as we discovered over dinner a fervent disciple of Ken Dodd !
He even donated us his case of cava ( the Hay gift to participating artists), much to the delight of Catrin (NTW’s wonderful press officer) who is also ‘caring’ for mine as I’m overloaded with luggage, laptops, props and various bits ‘n bobs (this visit will be an almost 6 week stint).
The Cava will have to remain on ice till I return.
The technical team are already assembled and are currently constructing the main installation (the ‘social sculpture’ that will animate the archive). The church hall where its ‘housed’ will also be the embarkation point for the ‘For Mountain, Sand & Sea’ excursion.

Currently I’m on the train surrounded by bank holiday pleasure seekers on my way to meet the team to see how things are shaping up and to totally immerse myself into the town and the project once more. Unfortunately, little time to take in the spectacular journey as there’s way too much to do.
Plotting; planning; thinking; dreaming; worrying….only three and a half weeks to go.

YIKES!
Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on May 31, 2010 at 0:36
Daily Post , Monday May 31 , 2010.

Members (98)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service