National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Charlie Hammond on August 14, 2013 at 1:48

Hey TEAM, so here's my latest Edinburgh Fringe blog bit.ly/14KMSll and here's a little interview with Paul Harry Allen, creator of The Lost Letters of Cathy G https://soundcloud.com/charlie-hammond-3/the-lost-letters-of-cathy-g

Comment by Charlie Hammond on August 14, 2013 at 1:47

Hey TEAM, here is my latest blog bit.ly/14KMSll and here's a little interview I did with Paul Harry Allen, creator of The Lost Letters of Cathy Ghttps://soundcloud.com/charlie-hammond-3/the-lost-letters-of-cathy-g

Comment by Charlie Hammond on August 10, 2013 at 0:43

Hey TEAM. So here is a little video of myself and Laura going over our day:

To get the other half of the Edinburgh story you can find me on twitter @Charlie_Hammond and if anybody else is up at Ed Fringe and we have missed you give us a shout. 

See you next week in the real world.

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on August 9, 2013 at 0:41

The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning press night last night and already some great reviews. With a show so exceptional I wouldn't expect anything less. Make sure you're not missing out if you aren't in Edinburgh! You can watch each show LIVE online so make sure you don't miss the chance to see a truly moving and current piece of contemporary theatre.

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on August 7, 2013 at 15:20

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, Charlie and I are up in Edinburgh on behalf of TEAM spreading the word about The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning and also we're watching and reviewing shows up here especially ones with welsh links.

We are going to be in this awesome place for another 7 days and will be blogging all the way through and updating you with pictures, interviews and some reviews and just letting you know about our experiences up here!

Here is my most recent blog post where I had a chance to meet the cast of the show 'Robert Golding' with a video interview.

There will be more to come and also I'll be putting stuff up on facebook and twitter.. catch me on @LauraFayThomas

Get in touch if you want to know anything :D 

Comment by Simon Coates on July 31, 2013 at 4:46

Hi all,

I'm really pleased to be able to tell you that WalesLab is now taking new submissions. (I'm really excited about this)

If you haven't applied before then there is also information for you about how to get involved, the first step is to join the WalesLab group, so if you haven't yet, now is your chance. 

The other development (which I am really pleased about) is that we can now take submissions ALL YEAR ROUND. Join the WaleLab group to find out more information or give me a shout on here if you have any questions.

Comment by Gareth Clark on July 31, 2013 at 0:44

An update of some of the activity we are undertaking in Newport. Walk-Shop was a chance to stroll with others and here is an update...

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/walk-shop-...

Comment by Devinda De Silva on July 30, 2013 at 22:53

Comment by Gavin Porter on July 29, 2013 at 3:43

Hi all.

On Thursday 1st Aug at 2pm we have a really interesting creative visit from Sibylle Peters, who will be talking about her work. This will be of particular interest to those of you who work with or would like to find out more about interactivity or lecture as performance. If you'd like to come along please email me gavinporter(at)nationalthatrewales.org.

Here is a short biog:

Sibylle Peters, Dr. phil. is the director of the Research Programme at FUNDUS THEATER Hamburg. As performer and director Sibylle has realised numerous projects, for example with the performance collective geheimagentur. Key aspects in her research and artistic production are: the lecture as performance, the theory of assemblies, the media use of time, transdisciplinary research processes, theatricality and evidence, the theory of the improbability drive. Her most recent publication is Der Vortrag als Performance / The Lecture as Performance (Bielefeld 2011). Within the postgraduate programme “Assemblies and Participation”, Sibylle is responsible for the section “Cultural Education and Research”.

Comment by Catherine Capelin on July 29, 2013 at 2:58

Hi Team

Theatr Ffynnon is always looking for Volunteers to work with the Company, and our membership. Whether it is at our residencies & productions, or involvement with our smaller community  projects we have on the go, or at our core weekly workshop programme, there is always an opportunity to engage and support us. 

Whether you're looking for creative opportunities to develop your skills and drama/ arts techniques;  to build your confidence & meet new people or you just simply want to give your time, then here is an opportunity for you. 

We are looking for a volunteer to support one of our lead tutor's working with a transitional group of young people (16-19 year old) with learning disabilities at Crownbridge School, Torfaen. The workshop runs on a Thursday 4-6pm weekly and during term time. 

For further information on how you can volunteer with this group,  please contact:

Catherine at projects@theatrffynnon.co.uk

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service