National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Simon Coates on April 9, 2014 at 4:13

The deadline for our first Emerging Director position for 2014 is approaching.

Have a look here for details.

Deadline is the 11th Apr.

Comment by Brent Morgan on April 8, 2014 at 4:22

Next Scratch That Itch 23ed April 7.30 at Sherman Cymru. Check the link below for more details. http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/national-theatre-w...

Comment by Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock on April 1, 2014 at 6:53
Hi all my one woman show is going on a pre Edinburgh tour.
Modern living at the Urdd hall on 25/26/27 April. 7.30pm.
Tickets available via ticketsource @ Modernliving.ticketsource.co.uk
Comment by Ray Thomas on March 27, 2014 at 18:45

Hi. Helping Everyman Theatre, Cardiff, to get a new initiative off the ground. Title - "Everyman's Theatre Lab - The Melting Pot". Aiming to create a regular opportunity (with professional input) for our members, in terms of skills training (development of current skills, or acquiring new ones - e.g. auditioning; acting; directing; stage management; technical); creating new work - writing/ devising/ collaborating; experimenting with form, content, genre etc. Working on a funding application for a project, which we hope will help to re-energise the whole Company. If there is anyone out there willing to offer professional contributions - input, workshops, expertise - we'd love to hear from you. I'm happy to act as initial contact, on behalf of Everyman. Thanks.

Comment by Simon Coates on March 13, 2014 at 22:34

If anyone is still unsure of whether to apply to Summercamp this year, take a look at my '10 reasons' for why you absolutely should.

Less than 2.5 hours to go...

Deadline is midday TODAY.

Comment by Ingrid Lagouanelle on March 12, 2014 at 13:56

Thank you NTW and Maggie from Disability Arts Cymru for a really interesting workshop this afternoon. 

I'm still working on signing my name! ;-)

Comment by Frank Thomas on March 11, 2014 at 4:11

Hi Everyone,

Word4Word is happening on the 24th!!!!!!!

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/word4word-cardiff

Comment by Simon Coates on March 7, 2014 at 5:13

Our WalesLab Summercamp deadline is on the horizon. More info and how to apply here.

Deadline: midday 14th March

Comment by Anna Poole on March 7, 2014 at 0:26

Hi TEAM, 

We still have a few spaces left on the Disability Equality Training day next Wednesday 2pm-5pm.  If you are interested in coming please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org to secure a place.  

Comment by Juliette Llewellyn on February 27, 2014 at 0:56

Hello,

a quick message to say thank you so much Anna, NTW and Stephen Morrison-Burke for the inspiring and informative performance poetry workshop recently.

I really enjoyed the evening and found Stephen a sensitive facilitator. He had a lot of useful advice and I especially enjoyed the section Stephen did on the dynamics of performance. Also getting the chance to write and hear everyone's writing was stimulating, as well as Stephens own performance.

It was particularly helpful to be able to mention before hand the kind of things we would like hope to cover in the workshop. Stephen really took note of this and managed to combine the many stages of the writing to performing process to include all levels.

Look forward to future spoken word workshops :) 

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service