National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Anna Poole on November 13, 2013 at 2:33

TEAM, it's Social Time!

On Wednesday 18th December at 7pm we will be holding the Silly Kings TEAM Social and your all invited.  This will take place inside the Cardiff Castle grounds in a Spiegeltent.  Have a look at the blog for more information and get in touch if you would like to get on the guest list.  I hope you can all make it. 

Silly Kings TEAM Social blog

x

Comment by Anna Poole on November 9, 2013 at 1:18

Hi TEAM, 

Dirty Protest will be holding a special night for TEAM on Wednesday 20th November to see Parallel Lines.  I have sent a private message with the code to quote when ringing Chapter Arts centre for your discounted ticket.  If you did not receive this message please email me on annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org.  

In true TEAM style there will be entertainment after the show and lots of wonderful TEAM members to meet. 

I hope to see you all there x

Comment by Gavin Porter on November 4, 2013 at 4:44

This Thursday, 3pm, 7th November at the NTW offices we will be hosting a creative visit from Katie Day, who is the Artist director of The Other Way Works. Katie will be speaking about their work. If you'd like to come along please email me at gavinporter@nationaltheatrewales.org . 

Comment by Devinda De Silva on October 29, 2013 at 23:32

Streetwise Opera Training Day - 27 November

Streetwise Opera and Welsh National Opera are offering a training opportunity for artists and animateurs who are working, or are interested in working in participatory arts to develop their workshop leading skills in a practical and inspiring 1-day session. The session is free. More info here.

Comment by Gavin Porter on October 25, 2013 at 3:37

Hi all the Rhondda Assembly is being live streamed tomorrow at 7pm you can get involved here http://new.livestream.com/nationaltheatrewales

What is the Soul of the Rhondda? from National Theatre Wales on Vimeo.

Comment by Kelly Jones on October 23, 2013 at 23:13

Come see  Is He A Bit Simon Jay? Tonight!!! As part of made in roath festival

Epic theatre meets silly comedy in this one-man performance of a lifetime.

Spanning 9 decades and dozens of characters, experience the life of Simon Rueben Jay (1931-2013), from his death, to his birth - told from the perspectives of the people he met along the way. A tragic tale of a life not lived as told by the people that knew him.

FREE

The Gower Pub Cardiff 8 pm,

Comment by Rachel-Helena Walsh on October 23, 2013 at 0:55

Reaper & Daughter Ltd. is on tonight at the Gower at 8pm! Supported by TEAM. Hope to see you there! x More info here

Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on October 21, 2013 at 11:05

Jack..enjoyed it..it has given me an idea to do similar with a local radio station where I am a presenter...stick with it!

Comment by Jack William Rendell on October 21, 2013 at 10:24

Hello all!

I'm just posting to let you know what TEAM Barmouth have been getting up to. We are starting up an online radio station and have Episodes of a fantasy drama every Thursday with more to follow.

Let me know what you think!

The Curse of Telhorn Castle - Episode 1 

Comment by Jan Miller on October 21, 2013 at 6:17

looking good Budd! x

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service