Sustainability

From Monday 10 - Friday 14 August, here at National Theatre Wales we launched #NTWGreenWeek.

Our commitment to Wales extends beyond its venues, communities and talent, to its future. Every decision we make, be it in programming, production, communications, or administration, is put through a rigorous sustainability test.

We'll continue sharing what we're up to, interesting stories and thoughts as we take what we learnt during the week forward.

You can share your thoughts and ideas here too, letting us know what you do to be green!

Read about our current approach to Sustainability

If you’ve any ideas on how we, our artists and audiences can work together to be more environmentally responsible, please contact David Evans, Head of Production, at davidevans@nationaltheatrewales.org.

Follow the hashtag #NTWGreenweek

• Michelle Carwardine-Palmer

I've just installed the Hippo Water Savers in our office toilets.  There's four spares on my desk if you want one for home (needs to be a traditional cistern unit)

• Rhian Richards

First lovely desk yoga session down and Michelle has trashed me in ping pong... I'm enjoying Green Week so far!

I haven't eaten meat today, and have planned my meals for the week... personal victory!

x

• Rhian Richards

We're donating to Cardiff Food Bank this week

Find out how you can get involved here

• Michaela Nutt

Green week musings here on wellbeing in the workplace.

• David Evans

Just recycled the metal from a set and we are donating a quantity of furniture to a charity tomorrow.   Other no longer needed props are off to charity shops tomorrow. Some equipment that we do not need will be going on ebay and gumtree over the next few days.