• Wednesday, May 1, 2019
  • Refrain

6:30pm, Wales, Venice

Cynhyrchiad Newydd gan yr artist Sean Edwards, wedi ei gyd-gynhyrchu mewn partneriaeth rhwng National Theatre Wales a Tŷ Pawb, Wrecsam, ar gyfer Cymru yn Fenis/Wales in Venice 2019 Mai-Tachwedd 20192pm, yn ddyddiolWedi ei ddarlledu’n ddyddiol o’r Venice Biennale, yr Eidal Tachwedd 2019Wrecsam Wedi …

• Sunday, September 1, 2019
  • ON BEAR RIDGE

6:30pm, Sherman Theatre, Royal Court Theatre

National Theatre Wales & Royal Court TheatreOn Bear RidgeAwdur / Writer Ed ThomasCyd-Gyfarwyddwyr / Co-Directors Vicky Featherstone & Ed Thomas Theatr y Sherman, Caerdydd 20 Medi – 5 Hydref 2019Royal Court Theatre, Llundain, dyddiadau i’w cyhoeddi Sherman Theatre, Cardiff 20 September – 5 October 2…

• Monday, September 23, 2019
  • Artist on the Moon

All Day, Pontardawe Arts Centre

What does our Planet look like from Space? Come to the Moon and find out. Emily Hinshelwood is building a sustainable space capsule and moonscape in Oriel Lliw. Here she will live 24/7 for 14 days with live-streamed footage from NASA’s space station. Come along & take part in her creative luna work…

• Wednesday, September 25, 2019
  • Lyndsey Turner (Theatre Makers) & Polly Teale (Creativity & Resilience) Workshops

10:00pm, London

Applications for following workshops are now open. 1. EXPLORING FAR AWAY by Caryl Churchill, with Lyndsey TurnerFor: Directors, Theatre Makers and Writers DATES: 25th – 27th October 2019 – please note this is a 3-day workshopTIMES: 10am – 5:30pm (daily)VENUE: London – venue TBCCOST: £175 (full pric…

• Wednesday, October 16, 2019
  • Art

7:30pm, Pontardawe Arts Centre

Serge has bought a large, completely white painting for an extortionate sum of money. Marc hates the painting and cannot believe that a friend of his could possibly want such a modern piece. Yvan attempts, unsuccessfully, to placate both sides with hilarious consequences. The question is: Are you w…

• Friday, October 18, 2019
  • Andy Parsons

8:00pm, Pontardawe Arts Centre

‘It was 24th June 2016 and I found myself contemplating a supermarket meal deal. I only wanted a sandwich and I only needed a sandwich but given that I could get a snack and a drink for only 5p more it seemed financially irresponsible not to. I had spent so long pondering the EU Referendum result f…

• Tuesday, October 22, 2019
  • Faustus

Faustus are three of the leading lights of their generation: Benji Kirkpatrick (Seth Lakeman Band, Bellowhead), Saul Rose (Waterson:Carthy, Whapweazel) and Paul Sartin (Bellowhead, Belshazzar’s Feast). Three unique voices and a blend of energy and musicianship which will guarantee a playful, dynami…

• Friday, October 25, 2019
  • Andy Fairweather Low & the Low Riders

Andy Fairweather is a Welsh guitarist, songwriter and vocalist. He was one of the founding members of 1960’s British pop band ‘Amen Corner’ who had Top 10 hits with songs such as ‘If Paradise is Half as Nice’, ‘Bend me Shape Me’ and ‘Hello Suzy’. The band split in 1970 with Fairweather Low leaving …

• Tuesday, October 29, 2019
  • Monk Spotting in St Davids

7:30pm, Cross Square

From Pembrokeshire-based comedy absurdists Fire Donkey Productions, the creators of the St Davids Comedy Walking Tour, comes a new hilarious immersive adventure involving ghoulish medieval monks. Wrap up warm, bring your binoculars and join the Royal Society for the Protection of Monks (RSPM) for …

• Thursday, October 31, 2019
  • Night Terrors

What better way to enjoy Halloween than to listen to spine-tingling tales of the supernatural from E.F. Benson’s brilliant collection of ghost stories. Masterful storytelling from Gerard Logan, who from the deceptive comfort of an easy chair, will transport you to a darker, more sinister world wher…

• Friday, November 1, 2019
  • MISSION CONTROL

6:30pm, Cardiff

Hijinx a National Theatre WalesCyfarwyddwyd gan Kully Thiarai & Ben Pettitt-Wade, a’i greu gyda Seiriol Davies a Tim Rhys-Evans gyda Aloud Hijinx & National Theatre WalesDirected by Kully Thiarai & Ben Pettitt-Wade, and created with Seiriol Davies & Tim Rhys-Evans with Aloud #MISSIONCONTROL Hanne…

• A Star Over Burma

7:30pm, Taliesin Arts Centre

A story of hope, family relationships and the power of science to change lives. Starring; Christine Pritchard, Eiry Thomas (tbc), Erica Eirian, Cler Stephens and Rhodri Hugh Thomas Taliesin Arts Centre, Swansea, 1st November, 7.30pm THIS WILL BE A LIVE RECORDING OF AN AUDIO PLAY followed by a discu…

• Saturday, November 2, 2019
  • Baby Yaga

11:00am, Pontardawe Arts Centre

An uproarious musical journey for the whole family (5+) with a compelling new take on the Russian folklore. Bright, colourful, totally absurd, Baba Yaga is a hopeful fairytale for a new generation. Its powerful message of following your dreams and not letting anything – be it bullying neighbours or…

• Afternoon in Paris

Swing, Jazz, Latin, and more! With guest artists Sielo Pontardawe Fronted by clarinet, bass clarinet and vocals in several European languages, the unique, eclectic and widely appealing sound of Afternoon in Paris is delivered with a heartfelt and irresistible joie de vivre that will transport you t…

• Thursday, November 7, 2019
  • Lost Voice Guy

Winner – Britain’s Got Talent 2018 LOST VOICE GUY UK TOUR 2019 – EXTRA DATES With tour support from 2017 BGT semi-finalist – Jonny Awsum   “INCREDIBLY TALENTED” Simon Cowell “GENIUS” Alesha Dixon “BLOODY BRILLIANT” Amanda Holden “UTTERLY HILARIOUS” David Walliams   “PERSONAL, POLITICAL, POINTED – A…

• Roots 2019

7:45pm, Mold

Roots 2019Four short pieces of dance from Wales, each different from the one before it. Roots is a guided tour through contemporary dance. We take some of our favourite pieces and pair them with a discussion to help you get to the heart of the stories, and learn behind-the-scenes secrets. **Rygbi: …

• Friday, November 8, 2019
  • The Ugly Duckling

11:00am, Sherman Theatre

We are delighted to announce next year's magical show for under 7s in the Studio will be The Ugly Duckling

• Roots 2019

7:45pm, Mold

Roots 2019 Four short pieces of dance from Wales, each different from the one before it. Roots is a guided tour through contemporary dance. We take some of our favourite pieces and pair them with a discussion to help you get to the heart of the stories, and learn behind-the-scenes secrets. ** Rygbi…

• Saturday, November 9, 2019
  • Yr Hwyaden Fach Hyll

11:00am, Sherman Theatre

We are delighted to announce next year's magical show for under 7s in the Studio will be Yr Hwyaden Fach Hyll

• Tuesday, November 12, 2019
  • Roots 2019

7:30pm, Cardiff

Roots 2019 Four short pieces of dance from Wales, each different from the one before it. Roots is a guided tour through contemporary dance. We take some of our favourite pieces and pair them with a discussion to help you get to the heart of the stories, and learn behind-the-scenes secrets. ** Rygbi…