Laura Fay Thomas

Female

Salford, Manchester

United Kingdom

Profile Information:

What I do:
TEAM Assistant at National Theatre Wales
A little more about me:
I'm trained in Performance: Dance Theatre and enjoy watching, creating and promoting and performing in all types of theatre especially if it involves communitites

TEAM Assistant at NTW, Join TEAM here:http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/ntwteam
Projects I’m working on:
National Theatre Wales TEAM

The Silent Toy Soldier- with Hijinx Odyssey group
Get your tickets here: https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2015-2016/WestonStudio/TheSilent...
Twitter @username:
@laura_ntw

Comment Wall:

• Gareth Clark

How are you Laura? Hope summer is treating you well and good.
    Ga
    x
  • Gareth Clark

Hey laura
    Your summer sounds great.....nice one. Spent sometime in France which was lovely and been cycling lots....good luck with the coming academic year. I think we are bring a show to Aber in March '11 so hope to see you then.
    Gax
  • Tina Pasotra

Hi Laura,

I had a wonderful time, thank you : )

Look forward to hearing more from you x

Thanks,

Tina x

• Loui Milne

Hey! Thanks for the help. And I shall keep an eye out. I'll get on the facebook page now.

Again, Thank you for your help.

• Jan Miller

Yay!!!!! x

• Lewis Tagg

Hi Laura, thank you for the message, I had a meeting with devinda a few weeks ago and looked forward to being involved in directing or filming

Lewis:)

• Stephen Griffiths

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the message, I've been meaning to join the group since I did some cover work on outdoors but never got round to it. Give me a shout if you need anything in the Aberystwyth direction.

Stephen

• Carrie Ann-Newman

Hi Laura

hope you can come along to this event?

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/event/listUserEven...

• Elaine Paton

Hi Laura, Great to see you on Saturday at Workout. As I mentioned I am hoping to get to The Gathering this weekend and trying to find a lift from Cardiff. So far on the lift share no one driving from here! My email is elainepaton16@gmail.com Thanks for your help Elaine x
  • Elodie Miege

Hi Laura! 

I would love to join the leadership session tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks,

Elodie

• Sophie McKeand

Thanks Laura!

Looking forward to meeting up :)

x

• Alexandria Bull

Hey Laura!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Looking forward to getting involved in the events and keeping my eyes peeled for some fab opportunities!

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Alex

x

• Marie Westcott

Hi Laura,

Huge thanks for welcoming me to the group; it's really comforting to know that you're from my 'neck of the woods' and I shall definitely take you up on that offer of a cuppa!

I'm super excited to hopefully getting involved in some of the events/opportunities that are posted on here.

Marie :) x

• Marie Westcott

....Thanks Laura, that would be great. If Monday, Thursday or Friday is convenient for you, let me know and I can drop by. I've only been living in Penarth Marina since April, so I'm very keen to meet others in the business and to hear about all the events and opportunities taking place x

• Marie Westcott

Fantastic, see you then. If there's a best time for you Monday morning, let me know x
  • Marie Westcott

Great, see you then x
  • Rob Stradling

Thanks for the welcome, Laura.

Just exploring the community at present, to see what I can see.

Milk and one sugar, please!

• Anna Sandreuter

Hi Laura, thanks so much for linking me to the discussion about Façade, nice to have a read through. Things are going good thanks. Thanks so much to NTW for sending the group along to our show.

• Lindsey Colbourne

Hi Laura, I'm really looking forward to the North Wales hub getting going! I'd love to come to the session on the 30th, but unfortunately I'll be in Poland. I hope it goes well, lots of people, lots of creative exchanges… and here's to the next one!

• Jon Dafydd-Kidd

Thanks for the welcome Laura. Look forward to meeting you in person at some point! 

• Melissa Berry

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the lovely message! If this is the kind of cyber welcome you get, then I can't wait to start meeting group folk in the flesh :)

• Farah Allibhai

Hi Laura. Thank you for the welcome, it's appreciated. I'd like to attend the video workshop starting this Saturday if there's still space? Cheers x
  • Melissa Berry

Hi Laura,

Thanks for that!

Hopefully I'll be in Cardiff on the 8th December so I'll let you know if I'm able to pop by.

• Farah Allibhai

Hi Laura, looks like I got my days confused. Is it possible to tag onto the 2nd video  workshop next week?

cheers

Farah

• Melissa Berry

Hi Laura,

All being well, I'm aiming to get down to Cardiff tomorrow! Hopefully I should be there some time in the afternoon so could let me know if it's convenient for me to pop in to say hello ?

All the best

Melissa

• Melissa Berry

Great ! See you later.. The Castle Arcade address ?

Melissa

• Melissa Berry

Hi Laura,

Just to let you know I have emailed you :)

Melissa x

• Ness Owen

Thanks Laura
    Great to hear they'll be more TEAM activities up North. Looking forward!

Ness x
  • Caroline O'Neill

Thanks for the message Laura!  Look forward to working with you on the Valleys Hub too!

• James Baker

Thanks for the warm welcome! Already signed up for the Aber Artist Huddle, so your assessment of my interest = ACCURATE!

• Rob Keeley

Many thanks Laura!  I've submitted a script sample to NT Wales' "ideas" address, so here's hoping!

• Rob Keeley

Thanks Laura!  You know when you can't put a name to the face... I think I may have seen him at an event in Liverpool.  Is he on this community?  Will have a look. 

Many thanks

Rob

• Efa Twm

Thanks Laura - good to meet you too! See you again soon!

• Hannah Sefton

Hi Laura, sorry for the late reply! so lovely to meet you the other week at the Aber careers meeting! I should be coming down to Cardiff at some point during the week so I will definitely pop by the office for a chat :)

Hannah x

• Conor Clarke McGrath

Thanks Laura!

• khaled yateem

Thanks Laura 

• Sophie Marie Price

Hey laura im on fb under sophie price i got so many accounts so to find out which one is me im friends with Nicola reynolds x
  • Catherine Griffin

Amazing, thanks Laura! x

• Ceridwen Powell

Thanks Laura.  I met Ben Tinniswood recently and mentioned to him that I would like to set up a poetry group here in Llanfair Caereinion to see if there is enough interest.  There is a community building here called The Institute, I'm not sure how much they charge for room use.  Any help from TEAM with organising would be appreciated.

best wishes, Ceridwen.

• Mari Ellis Dunning

Thanks Laura - I really enjoyed being part of it! x

• Yasuro Ito

Thank you Laura for your comment! I will share our works to the TEAM!

• Owen Pugh

Thanks Laura, great to be on board! Would love to come to the Wrexham event, but I am currently touring South Wales with Frank Vickery's company. Definitely will be getting involved as soon as I can though!
  • Rob Peacock

Thanks for the message laura.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled to the group for any news. Look forward to seeing any castings that might pop up!
  • Derek Palmer

Thanks a million Laura - unfortunately not free Friday, but I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled! You're a star!

• Teri Howson

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the message, looking forward to the 15th. I've joined the TEAM group and just waiting for approval. 

Teri 

• Oliver F. Domínguez Quero

Hi my name is Oliver Domínguez, I study a Masters in MA Drama at South Wales and went to the conference that Michelle Carwardine-Palmer did at the Atrium of the University of South Wales last week, I would like to collaborate with you in your projects (I like mostly writing and performing but can do anything) but couldn't find much going on yet :/