Gary Owen

Cardiff

United Kingdom

Comment Wall:

• Kelly Page

Hey Gary, lovely to meet you today! I can't wait to read more of your prose. So what's the link to your blog, I'd love to have a read of your thoughts and see your pics. Smiles Kel
  • Carl Morris

Braf i cwrdd a chi bore yma

Nice to meet you this morning
  • Lon David

Hiya. Another social networking site! Yay!
  • Sarah Argent

And lovely to have another means of communicating with you, Mr Owen!
  • Guy O'Donnell

Thanks Gary. I need to find a proper photo of myself as you can see from the one I used I was an ugly baby.
  • Cian Marc

Diolch o galon am y gwahoddiad! edrych ymlaen i gadw fy nhrwyn yn nigwyddiadau Theatrig Cymru!
  • Marc Rees

hi, yeah, its pretty exciting ;)
  • Cian Marc

oh wyddwn i ddim fod Housewarming da chi! Fi yn ymarfer Roberto Zucco yn anffodus! pryd ddaru chi symyd? oes themau?
  • Tim Price

And who better to pop it. Gentle as ever.
  • Cian Marc

AAH!

It all becomes crystal clear!

Pob lwc i chi though!
  • Joe Phillips

Bring it on!
    Jx
  • Mathilde Lopez

"but the truth is I don’t know many people who speak French better than they speak English, which means I have more freebie copies of the French edition than I know what to do with." You are aware that this diminishes the impact of your present...
  • Jon Spooner

hmmm, will dig out family tree in hope of finding straw to clutch at later date....
  • Emily Steel

Alright Owen!
  • Deborah Powell

ThX ...

"Words are the voice of the heart."
  • Chris Hunter

i love that you are working on a piece on mental health in belfast and went to the new lodge,the irony is incredible!
  • Ffion Glyn

Hi Gary,
    Just a quick note as I came across your profile on the website, that as a graduating actor from East 15 in London, myself and another Welsh actor, Liane Walters, are performing an extract from your play, 'Cancer Time' at our showcase. We would like to invite you to come - it's on at 1.00pm at BAFTA in Piccadilly on Friday 18th September, and if you happen to be about London and fancy a free glass of champagne, it would be brilliant (if not a little bit scary!) if you are able to attend. If you are around, please contact Andrea Brooks (brooksa@essex.ac.uk). Would be great to see you there! Thanks, Ffion
  • Rhiannon Davis

Hi Gary,

Please could you contact me so I can arrange to reimburse you for the items you provided for us?

Thanks

Rhiannon (Finance Manager)
  • Nia Gwynne

Hullo! I am new to all this but just wanted to say Hullo!Job done.
  • Joseph Lidster

I never even knew I had a page here! Thought I'd just signed up to a mailing list! Is this going to be another facebook?! jx
  • Victoria Frances

Hi Gary
    Thanks i really enjoyed it, it's a fantastic play! Shame we had to cut it down though!
    Hope all is well x
  • carmen medway-stephens

HI Gary your play with Sarah Argent is coming to the college i work at in Feb. Will you be attending the performance too? It would be great if you could meet the students and answer a few questions. Carmen
  • Robert Harper

Hi Gary.
    Actually I'm performing with On The Edge this week at Chapter, Swansea, Newport and treorchy. So I could pick up it.
    I'm really looking forward to reading the play. I think he's a great writer.
    Thanks.
    Could meet at the NTW offices if you like later in the week.
    Rob
  • Robert Harper

Thanks Gary. I'll go pick it up tomorrow. Really appreciate this.
  • Michael Cusick

Hi Gary,

Hope you're able to make it see 'Spring' again sometime this week, since getting it in the space with an audience the show has continued to develop. Heard you were going to come on Saturday but not sure if it sold out before you could get a ticket. Anyway, be great to see you this week if you didn't make it and to hear how you feel we're doing. It's been great to work on with George and delve into your layered and keenly observed script - so thanks for that!

All the best

Michael