Catrin Fflur Huws

Profile Information:

What I do:
Sgwennu dramau/I write plays "I don't go to the theatre to learn about you. I go to thea theatre to learn abut me"
A little more about me:
Awdur 'To Kill a Machine' drama am fywyd a gwaith y methemategydd Alan Turing - ar daith yn 2015 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scriptography/to-kill-a-machin...
Wrthi'n gweithio ar hyn o bryd ar ddrama am dylwyth teg yn Gymraeg, drama arswyd ar gyfer grwp theatr cymunedol, ynghyd s nifer o bethau eraill

Author of To Kill a Machine - a play about the work of Alan Turing on tour in 2015 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scriptography/to-kill-a-machin...
. Currently working on a play about fairies and changeling children, a horror play for a community theatre group and lots of other things
Projects I’m working on:
To Kill A Machine - tour for 2015
Plentyn y Tylwyth
The Only Punk Rock Noodle Bar in the West
Last night at the London Palladium
The Misdirection of Holly Palantain
Screw
Ceri a Han (placeholder title)
Glyndwr Michael (placeholder title)

Comment Wall:

• Jac Bevan

They are on the Picture This page, along with other work.

EAT theatre company are currently on tour in the West country with their Summer of Terror season. [check out their web site]

Let me know when your production is on.

Jac

• Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock

Hello Catrin,

Thank you for joining LeftField Theatre, I've looked on your profile and your play 'To Kill a Machine' sounds fascinating. I was wondering how far are you in the writing process for it? Is it finished? Would it be possible for us to have a look at it? If so email a copy to leftfieldtheatre@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

Rowena

• Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock

Hi Catrin the file you uploaded wouldn't let me open it, if you could send it to leftfieldtheatre@yahoo.co.uk. I'll be more thatn happy to read it.

• Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets)

Hello Catrin,

Is your script 'To Kill a Machine' meant for film or stage?

Regards   Nigel

Hello Catrin,

Thank you for this. Best of luck with it.

I was asking as I have instigated the setting up of a new film production group in the Vale of Glamorgan called 'Croeso Creatives' and I am always looking for scripts that we can have a look at. We have only been going a few months but we are making what they call 'slow but steady progress'...onwards and upwards eh!

Best Wishes   Nigel

Hello Catrin,

I hope you are well and happy to accept your friend request.

Yes please, happy for you to send me anything you think appropriate. We have chosen our first script for a short film that was originally written for me and a friend as a two hander but I have now revised and expanded it a bit. But we are definitely looking for interesting things to do for next year.

We area also trying to get into some educational and more issues based projects fairly soon as well. So we are going to be of and running soon to see what we can produce.

You can send them to my personal e-mail at nigel.streeter@sky.com ....and/or croesocreatives@hotmail.co.uk

Best Wishes  Nigel

• Catherine Paskell

Thanks Catrin, you're confirmed 11am and 11.30am for surgeries x

• Sion Pritchard

Diolch Catrin! Neis gweld gwynebau cyfarwydd ond well byth clywed chwerth!! Falch bo chdi di mwynhau a diolch am ddod! Dolig Llawan! X