All Graig Du Theatre Players Pages (108)

The Heathen Amongst Us

I am not adverse to writing a contemporary drama that has strong undertones and is contentious, opposed to what is normally expected with the current view of society. The practicalities of having su… View »

Memorial Tablet

This one-act play, written by Martin Summers, is another melancholic look at the past as the future shows its ugly face as an old hospital in the valleys is pulled down to make way for a care home.… View »

More Ragamuffin Tales told by Gwillym Pen Pwyll.

The hard winter disturbed Gwydion's thoughts as he awoke from his deep slumber. Two-thirds god, one part man, he, Lord Gwydion, opened his three eyes and watched stealthily the lands that were his d… View »

Mysteries of Wales

Wales has its fair share of mysteries, especially with the unexplained appearance  of UF0 sightings over the years. Out of the many witnessed sightings for which there are rational explanations… View »

Old Superstitions

Old superstitions have long been forgotten. I have included a selection, noted in no particular order, that I have collected. They offer a view into the past of what people in Wales once believed.… View »

Gwillym Pen Pwyll's"Ragamuffin Tales"

My father said Gwillym's tales were idiosyncratic to say the least and would follow no norm. His recitation was comic, sometimes serious. Stories changed according to what mood he was in. They encom… View »

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service