Right now I'm at a storytelling event at the Friendship in Borth. Peter Stephenson is entertaining a packed pub with tales of the sea and the bog. This storytelling event is part of Cymerau, an arts based research project exploring the relationship individuals and communities have with water in Borth and Talybont, mid Wales. Part of the event was streamed live online earlier this evening. Peter is just telling his final tale of the night. It's about a beautiful mermaid.
We want to hear your stories too... visit this page to share a story with us. We will post all stories on the Cymerau website.
Some questions that might help...
- What does water mean to you?
- What memories do you have that are to do with water?
- Do you know any myths and legends to do with water?
- Why is water significant to you?
- What watery places mean something to you?
- Do you know any poems or songs with water as the theme?
Fact or Fiction, short or long, all stories welcome!!
Add a Comment