Hi there,

I’m the obscurely known patient zero of ScriptDawg, and there’s some information I would like you all to know, focusing on two events we have coming up.

On the 21/03/2018 we have (FREE)d-Throughs! At the USW, Atrium (86-88 Adam St, Cardiff CF24 2FN) with doors opening at 7pm. Here, we’ll be showcasing the two successful writers to our recent callout, Othniel Smith and Leah Byrne, as a – if you didn’t pick it up yet – a FREE read through in front of a live audience. However, we’re opening up discussions with the audience so you can ask writers question about their pieces and influence the development of the scripts.

The following month, we at ScriptDawg will be working with the writers across the next few weeks, in preparation for a fully produced show at the end of April (location and date TBC).

We, at the moment, primarily operate via Social Media as we wait for the final touches to be applied to our website (it’s so close to completion).

But, if you like the sounds of this, feel free to mosey on over on Wednesday. If, and I pray for you, you’re working but have any questions, drop me a comment or get in touch via email at scriptdawg@gmail.com

Thanks and be safe in the snow!

https://youtu.be/y5uKVyqLHMg

Views: 182

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service