TEAM Pembrokeshire - Brilliant Job Opportunity! TEAM Sir Benfro - Cyfle Swydd Gwych!

National Theatre Wales TEAM Associate Pembrokeshire. 

NTW are seeking a TEAM Associate to represent us in Pembrokeshire.

Fee: £10,000 based on £100 a day, which equates to approximately 2 days per week. This is a fixed term, part-time contract for one year, starting from February 2020 to January 2021.

In November 2018, the communities of Pembrokeshire chose the Environment, Nature & Climate as the theme for a production to be staged in the area in September 2020.  

Working closely with NTW’s Head of Collaboration and TEAM Coordinator this role will involve creating, coordinating and supporting TEAM activity in partnership with the community, recruiting new members and building on existing networks in preparation for NTW TEAM’s 2020 production.

We’re looking for a candidate with experience of arts or similar work in a community context, a good local knowledge, exceptional organisational skills and a solid understanding of and an enthusiasm for NTW’s approach to working with communities.

TEAM is NTW’s approach to engagement. An approach which places communities firmly at the centre of our vision. It is an international network that feeds into NTW at every level whilst developing leaders across Wales and beyond. 

Key Responsibilities

Community Role

To engage with local communities, groups, networks and individuals, and to raise awareness of TEAM’s activity throughout Pembrokeshire. To co-ordinate meetings and identify opportunities with potential groups or individuals who wish to participate in the final production.

To recruit local TEAM members and work with existing community networks.

Support the creative team to curate a programme of activity leading up to, including and after the main production.

To keep up to date contact details for all involved in the project in and around Pembrokeshire in line with our Data Protection Policy.

Being the key liaison between the community participants and creative team

Being present at community rehearsals and performances.

Attend production and planning meetings where applicable.

Budgeting and Finance

Regularly monitor spending of community expenses and related costs against the budget, flagging any potential budget variances at the earliest opportunity.

Supply NTW's finance team with invoices and other information required to action payments. NTW will undertake all initial financial provision for the production.

Communications

Liaise with venue and community partners and participants to promote the show and engagement.

Skills Required

A link to and/or knowledge of the relevant areas or communities

Experience of working with the arts or similar work in a community context

Experience of community engagement and development, including an understanding of how to engage with diverse communities

Excellent communication and organisational skills

Own transport is essential for this role

The ability to speak Welsh is desirable

Please apply by sending us a covering letter and CV by 5pm on Tuesday 17th December to work@nationaltheatrewales.org

Alternatively, you can post your application to:

Hannah John
National Theatre Wales

30 Castle Arcade

Cardiff

CF10 1BW

Interviews will be held on the week commencing 13th January 2020.

National Theatre Wales is an Equal opportunities employer. Please complete the survey in the link below and copy the completed code into your cover letter.

Equal Opportunities

The information you provide in the survey will be anonymous.

It will only be used to provide anonymised statistics to benchmark NTW’s Equalities + Diversity objectives.

Swyddog Cyswllt TEAM Sir Benfro National Theatre Wales

Mae NTW yn chwilio am Swyddog Cyswllt TEAM i'w gynrychioli ni yn Sir Benfro.

Ffi: £10,000 yn seiliedig ar £100 y dydd, sy'n cyfateb i tua 2 ddiwrnod yr wythnos. Mae hwn yn gontract cyfnod penodol, rhan-amser am flwyddyn, rhwng Chwefror 2020 a Ionawr 2021.

Ym mis Tachwedd 2018, dewisodd cymunedau Sir Benfro yr Amgylchedd, Natur a’r Hinsawdd fel y thema ar gyfer cynhyrchiad i'w lwyfannu yn yr ardal ym mis Medi 2020.

Gan weithio'n agos gyda Phennaeth Cydweithredu a Chydlynydd TEAM NTW, bydd y rôl hon yn golygu creu, cydlynu a chefnogi gweithgareddau TEAM mewn partneriaeth â'r gymuned, recriwtio aelodau newydd ac adeiladu ar rwydweithiau presennol er mwyn paratoi ar gyfer cynhyrchiad TEAM NTW yn 2020.

Rydym yn chwilio am ymgeisydd sydd â phrofiad o'r celfyddydau neu waith tebyg mewn cyd-destun cymunedol, gwybodaeth leol dda, sgiliau trefnu eithriadol a dealltwriaeth gadarn o ddull NTW o weithio gyda chymunedau a brwdfrydedd drosto.

TEAM yw dull NTW o ymgysylltu. Dull o weithredu sy'n gosod cymunedau yn gadarn wrth wraidd ein gweledigaeth. Mae'n rhwydwaith rhyngwladol sy'n bwydo i NTW ar bob lefel tra'n datblygu arweinwyr ar draws Cymru a thu hwnt. 

Prif Gyfrifoldebau

Rôl Gymunedol

Ymgysylltu â chymunedau, grwpiau, rhwydweithiau ac unigolion lleol, a chodi ymwybyddiaeth o weithgarwch TEAM ledled Sir Benfro. Cydlynu cyfarfodydd a nodi cyfleoedd gyda grwpiau neu unigolion posibl sy'n dymuno cymryd rhan yn y cynhyrchiad terfynol.

Recriwtio aelodau TEAM lleol a gweithio gyda rhwydweithiau cymunedol sy'n bodoli eisoes.

Cefnogi'r tîm creadigol i guradu rhaglen o weithgaredd yn arwain at y prif gynhyrchiad, y cynhyrchiad ei hun a'r cyfnod yn dilyn.

Cadw'r manylion cyswllt diweddaraf ar gyfer pawb sy'n ymwneud â'r prosiect yn Sir Benfro a'r cyffiniau yn unol â'n Polisi Diogelu Data.

Bod yn gyswllt allweddol rhwng y cyfranogwyr cymunedol a'r tîm creadigol

Bod yn bresennol mewn ymarferion a pherfformiadau cymunedol.

Mynychu cyfarfodydd cynhyrchu a chynllunio lle bo'n berthnasol.

Cyllidebu a Chyllid

Monitro gwariant treuliau cymunedol a chostau cysylltiedig yn rheolaidd yn erbyn y gyllideb, gan dynnu sylw at unrhyw amrywiannau posibl yn y gyllideb cyn gynted â phosibl.

Darparu anfonebau i dîm cyllid NTW a gwybodaeth arall sy'n ofynnol i weithredu taliadau. Bydd NTW yn ymgymryd â'r holl ddarpariaeth ariannol gychwynnol ar gyfer y cynhyrchiad.

Cyfathrebu

Cysylltu â phartneriaid a chyfranogwyr y lleoliad a'r gymuned ynghyd â'r cyswllt cymunedol i hyrwyddo'r sioe ac ymgysylltiad.

Sgiliau Gofynnol

Cyswllt â'r ardaloedd neu'r cymunedau perthnasol neu wybodaeth amdanynt

Profiad o weithio gyda'r celfyddydau neu waith tebyg mewn cyd-destun cymunedol

Profiad o ymgysylltu a datblygu cymunedol, gan gynnwys dealltwriaeth o sut i ymgysylltu â chymunedau amrywiol

Sgiliau cyfathrebu a threfnu ardderchog

Mae cael eich cludiant eich hun yn hanfodol ar gyfer y rôl hon

Mae'r gallu i siarad Cymraeg yn ddymunol

Gwnewch gais drwy anfon llythyr eglurhaol a CV yn erbyn 5pm ar Dydd Mawrth 17 Rhagfyr atom i work@nationaltheatrewales.org

Fel arall, gallwch bostio eich cais at:

Hannah John National Theatre Wales

30 Arcêd y Castell

Caerdydd

CF10 1BW

Cynhelir cyfweliadau ar yr wythnos yn ddechrau 13 Ionawr 2020.

Mae National Theatre Wales yn gyflogwr cyfle cyfartal. Llenwch yr arolwg yn y linc isod, a chopïwch y cod wedi'i gwblhau yn eich llythyr eglurhaol.

Cyfle Cyfartal

Bydd y wybodaeth y byddwch yn ei darparu yn yr arolwg yn ddienw.

Ni chaiff ei ddefnyddio ond i ddarparu ystadegau dienw i feincnodi amcanion cydraddoldeb ac amrywiaeth NTW.

Views: 347

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service