Wrexham Connection Callout - Monday Motivation #3 / Cymhelliant Ddydd Llun #3

So, every Monday we’ll be sharing a different post and set of ideas on how you can get involved with our Connection Callout (find out more here)

For this week's theme, we’d like you to take a picture that we can include on postcards and send to our community. At this current time when travel is limited, nothing is able to transport us more than a capturing image of somewhere. It could be a picture of the woods you walk through every day on your daily walk, or your favourite local store where you stock up on essentials. It could be the postbox you walk past often which holds the words of hundreds, or even a view from one of your windows. Whatever inspires you, please take a picture on your camera or smartphone and send it over to us! You could even include some words on what the picture means to you. 

For some photographic inspiration, check out some of the suggestions below: 

1. Atif Saeed takes phenomenal photos of some spectacular sights including a close encounter he had with a lion!
  2. Mary Dilwyn was one of Wales’ first female photographers. Take a look at her Llysdinam album for inspiration
  3. The photographer Charlie Waite has taken some incredible pictures, including cows in the sea

We’d love to see your responses! Tag photos of them using #ntwTEAM or send them over to us at team@nationaltheatrewales.org and we’ll share them with our community.

Here’s the Callout postal address - 

C/O NTW TEAM/No 22

Tŷ Pawb

Market St

Wrexham

LL13 8BB

Diolch! 

Felly, bob dydd Llun byddwn yn rhannu neges a set o syniadau gwahanol ar sut y gallwch chi gymryd rhan yn ein Galwad Cysylltu.

Ar gyfer thema'r wythnos hon, hoffem i chi dynnu llun y gallwn ei gynnwys ar gardiau post ac anfon i'n cymuned. Ar hyn o bryd, pan fo teithio'n gyfyngedig, nid oes dim yn gallu ein cludo'n well na delwedd drawiadol o rywle. Gallai fod yn ddarlun o'r goedwig yr ydych yn cerdded drwyddynt bob dydd ar eich tro dyddiol, neu'ch hoff siop leol lle rydych yn prynu nwyddau hanfodol. Gallai fod y blwch post yr ydych yn cerdded heibio yn aml sy'n dal geiriau cannoedd o bobl, neu hyd yn oed golygfa o un o'ch ffenestri. Beth bynnag sy'n eich ysbrydoli, tynnwch lun ar eich camera neu'ch ffôn clyfar a'i anfon draw aton ni! Gallech hyd yn oed gynnwys rhai geiriau ar yr hyn y mae'r llun yn ei olygu i chi. 

I gael rhywfaint o ysbrydoliaeth ffotograffig, edrychwch ar rai o'r awgrymiadau isod: 

1. Mae Atif Saeed yn tynnu lluniau rhyfeddol o olygfeydd ysblennydd yn cynnwys cyfarfod agos a gafodd â llew!
  2. Mary Dilwyn oedd un o ffotograffwyr benywaidd cyntaf Cymru. Cymerwch olwg ar ei halbwm Llysdinam am ysbrydoliaeth
  3. Mae'r ffotograffydd Charlie Waite wedi tynnu rhai lluniau anhygoel, gan gynnwys gwartheg yn y môr!

Byddem wrth ein bodd yn gweld eich ymatebion! Tagiwch luniau ohonyn nhw gan ddefnyddio #ntwTEAM neu eu hanfon draw aton ni yn team@nationaltheatrewales.org a byddwn ni'n eu rhannu gyda'n cymuned. 

Dyma’r cyfeiriad Callout -

C/O NTW TEAM/No 22

Tŷ Pawb

Market St

Wrecsam

LL13 8BB

Diolch! 

Views: 132

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service