Over the past few weeks, we have been running the Connection Callout -  a means of getting your letters, poems, artwork and photographs to our local community. We've been blown away by your beautiful submissions and we'd like to thank each and everyone of you who submitted work to us.

At the heart of this callout is No22, a cafe situated in Ty Pawb.Working alongside other organisations, No22 have been cooking and delivering hearty meals for those in need. During the course of lockdown, they have delivered a whopping 3000 meals! Ran by Peter Humphreys, the cafe puts paying it forward at the heart of everything it does. When ordering food online or at Ty Pawb itself, there are options to buy suspended coffees and meals for others. Even as lockdown begins to lift, the business is focussing on community meals Mon-Wed to ensure those still isolating and those in need don't go without.

To mark the end of the Connection Callout, we asked a talented local artist, Ellie, to create one of her unique pictures for us. She uses left over coffee grounds to make her work, and I think you'll all agree how beautiful her work is.

As we look to leaving the strange times of lockdown, for me there has been a definite shift in where I want to spend my money. If we have brilliant community initiatives in our midst such as No22, then I want to spend with them rather than any of the big food chains. As of now, I'm going to try and buy a suspended coffee for someone at least once a week so that someone in need can get a hot drink.

Please keep your eyes peeled on the blog for ways you can get involved in TEAM's Wrexham project. Were going to have some exciting events coming up and we'd love to see you there!

Dros yr wythnosau diwethaf, rydyn ni wedi bod yn rhedeg Galwad Cysylltu - ffordd o gael eich llythyrau, eich cerddi, eich gwaith celf a'ch ffotograffau i'n cymuned leol. Rydym wedi cael ein syfrdanu gan eich cyflwyniadau hardd a hoffem ddiolch i bob un ohonoch a gyflwynodd waith i ni.

Wrth wraidd yr alwad hon mae No22, caffi yn Nhŷ Pawb. Gan gydweithio â sefydliadau eraill, mae No22 wedi bod yn coginio a dosbarthu prydau maethlon i rai mewn angen. Yn ystod y cyfnod cloi, maen nhw wedi danfon 3000 o brydau bwyd! Yn cael ei redeg gan Peter Humphreys, mae'r caffi yn rhoi 'talu ymlaen' wrth wraidd popeth mae'n ei wneud. Wrth archebu bwyd ar-lein neu yn Nhŷ Pawb ei hun, mae yna opsiynau i brynu coffi a phrydau i'w cadw ar gyfer pobl eraill. Er bod y cyfnod cloi yn dechrau llacio, mae'r busnes yn canolbwyntio ar brydau cymunedol Llun-Mer i sicrhau nad yw'r rhai sy'n dal i ynysu a'r rhai mewn angen yn mynd heb fwyd.

I nodi diwedd yr Alwad Cysylltu, fe ofynnon ni i arlunydd lleol talentog, Ellie, greu un o'i lluniau unigryw ar ein cyfer. Mae hi'n defnyddio gwaddodion coffi dros ben i wneud ei gwaith, ac rwy'n credu y byddwch i gyd yn cytuno pa mor hardd yw ei gwaith.

Wrth i ni feddwl am adael y cyfnod cloi rhyfedd, i mi bu newid pendant o ran ymhle yr wyf am wario fy arian. Os oes gennym fentrau cymunedol gwych yn ein plith megis No22, yna yr wyf am wario gyda hwy yn hytrach nag unrhyw rai o'r cadwyni bwyd mawr. O hyn ymlaen, dwi'n mynd i drio prynu coffi i'w gadw i rywun o leiaf unwaith yr wythnos fel bod rhywun mewn angen yn gallu cael diod boeth.

Cadwch lygad ar y blog am y ffyrdd y gallwch gymryd rhan ym mhrosiect TEAM Wrecsam. Mae gennym ddigwyddiadau cyffrous ar y gweill a byddem wrth ein bodd yn eich gweld chi yno!

Views: 192

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service