Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on April 13, 2012 at 11:10

Hello Actors,

I'm working with Abdul on a really great Research and Development project that NTW have been supporting. It's a really exciting piece of immersive theatre and we are looking for audience members to take part. Tickets are free but are limited so get in touch if you would like one and join the group to follow the project and for further information: http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/early-days-of-a-bet....

Thanks

Sarah

Comment by Gest Train on April 10, 2012 at 6:12

Have you got an important audition coming up? Perhaps you're considering auditioning for Drama Schools this year, or maybe you'd just like to have some one to one acting tuition to work more intensively on improving your skills.

I'm offering a limited number of hour-long individual tuition sessions in May and June 2012. You can book single slots - or block book as many sessions as you wish.

We can work on specific speeches and monologues (and help you choose them as well) to get you audition-ready, or concentrate on specific areas where you feel you need extra help - such as sight-reading, building a character or approaching text.

The cost for individual tuition is £20 per hour and will take place at my home in Splott, Cardiff. All details, plus available dates here:http://www.gesttrain.co.uk/indtuition.html 

Claire Purvis

Comment by Kristoffer Huball on April 6, 2012 at 6:55

Hello, I'd like to confirm that the Open Physical Theatre Workshop, as described above, will be taking place on Saturday June 9th from 2pm - 4.40pm at The Sherman Theatre's basement rehearsal room. You will need to bring loose movement clothes and a bottle of water with you. If you will be in attendance please can you confirm by sending an E-mail to kristoffer_huball@hotmail.co.uk 

Comment by Ellen Morris on April 4, 2012 at 10:18

I have only just found out how to do this, lol

Comment by Ellen Morris on April 4, 2012 at 10:18
Comment by Gary Knowles on April 2, 2012 at 10:23

Ellen you should attach the link so people can take a look as you have left a lot of comments but no link to your page or work. 

Comment by Ellen Morris on April 2, 2012 at 10:00

Hello everyone, I have a new Facebook page, Ellen Morris. Feel free to have a look.

Comment by Gary Knowles on March 26, 2012 at 10:20

If it helps I am travelling to Bridgend tomorrow for Carmens readings leaving Cardiff at 3.30 pm  and returning to Cardiff when finished so if you are a Cardiff Male actor that can help Carmen text me on 07717 084182 . Gary 

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on March 26, 2012 at 1:55

Hi Actors, We really need a male actor for tomorrow (Tuesday)  for an informal read through of some new writers work at Bridgend College. It starts from 5pm onwards. Let us know if you can make it - it could be the start of a collaboration so could be worth a visit. Message Carmen on here, Many Thanks, 

Comment by Cari Barley on March 15, 2012 at 0:02
It is so frustrating not to be able to say yes to all those wonderful projects that cannot pay you. Also, i find it sad having to miss friends' shows because i'm pulling pints, but, when you do get get work - how sweet it is! Spring water to a parched man's lips!!

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service