Information

Technical

An official National Theatre Wales group

Technicians and Stage Managers or anybody interested in or working backstage.  

Members: 242
Latest Activity: Nov 23, 2021

Discussion Forum

Recruiting Stage Managers and Costume Supervisor

Started by Fiona Curtis Feb 6, 2018.

Recruiting Multi-skilled Technicians

Started by Fiona Curtis Feb 6, 2018.

PAID WORK: Designer required for outdoor theatre show.

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 23, 2017.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Technical to add comments!

Comment by David Evans on June 9, 2012 at 2:10

Greetings Lisa, 

Could you please forward your CV to me at davidevans@nationaltheatrewales.org?

Also have you had a look at Catherine's job listed below?

David

Comment by Lisa Mair Briddon on June 8, 2012 at 9:51

I'm looking for any Stage Management work from the start of July onwards. Can anyone help please?

Comment by Catherine Paskell on June 6, 2012 at 2:49

Hello Everyone!

Dirty Protest are looking for a DSM for their first full length production, the Welsh premier of After the End by Dennis Kelly, at Sherman Cymru in July.

Rehearsals start 18 June with performances 11-14 July. 

This is a paid role. 

Please email info@dirtyprotesttheatre.co.uk with your expressions of interest and to find out more. 

Thanks all! x

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on June 1, 2012 at 3:15

I am currently seeking a female sttage manager for my Arts Council funded small scale tour of 'Things beginning with M' dates 18th Sept - 5th Nov. 2012 £350 a week. Pls contact Yvonne y.murphy1@ntlworld.com

thanks

Comment by Jen Thornton on May 30, 2012 at 22:12

Hi all, the DSM role mentioned below has now been filled. Thanks for all your applications, and do keep an eye on this page for future opportunities!

Jen

Comment by Jen Thornton on May 15, 2012 at 5:43

NTW are looking for an experienced DSM for our forthcoming production of Coriolanus.  Rehearsals and performance will be in St Athan.

Rehearsals commence on  9th July with performances starting week commencing 6th August with the final performance on August 18th.

Please contact David with a CV and covering letter.

Comment by Jody Tozer on May 2, 2012 at 5:14

Hi everyone, I operate a scheme that helps people collaborate on short films. If you're interested in getting experience in film, please see my website www.bulldozerfilms.co.uk and message me your email address with the skills you have, to be added to the database.

Comment by Jen Thornton on April 24, 2012 at 23:36

National Theatre Wales are offering several placement opportunities for technical and backstage work this summer. Find out more here

Comment by Ben Gummery on March 27, 2012 at 23:40

For those interested here's the event poster for my degree show Tommorow & Thursday @ the WMC.

Comment by David Evans on March 24, 2012 at 6:45

Here is a useful contact if you are looking for a scaff tower. 

Dean Knowles <dean@experthireuk.co.uk>

They are a third the price of HSS and they are very keen to help.  We used them twice to get towers to paint the back wall of the Sherman for Provincial LIfe and they were happy to deliver with only 24 hours notice.   They also work all round the UK.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service