Bethan Marlow's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Some really great points Andrew that I have definitely taken on board and hope to pu…"

Bethan Marlow replied Jun 25, 2010 to Challenge!!!- Make rules and instructions into a dramatic script.

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"Because that's when it starts to become an interactive theatrical gaming experience…"

Bethan Marlow replied Jun 23, 2010 to Challenge!!!- Make rules and instructions into a dramatic script.

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"Any other takers? closing date for this challenge will be this Friday, June 25th at…"

Bethan Marlow replied Jun 22, 2010 to Challenge!!!- Make rules and instructions into a dramatic script.

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"Very, very, very good Mick. Very clear explaining of the game but alas, I have a fe…"

Bethan Marlow replied Jun 18, 2010 to Challenge!!!- Make rules and instructions into a dramatic script.

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"What's the "style" of Gordon Brown? I think I need a recorded example please Mike- j…"

Bethan Marlow replied Jun 18, 2010 to Challenge!!!- Make rules and instructions into a dramatic script.

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"Awesome Richard, well done! A few questions- how does the player rotate the piece?…"

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"AND I'll even give a prize to the winner (it's not a game without a prize is it?!) T…"

Bethan Marlow replied Jun 17, 2010 to Challenge!!!- Make rules and instructions into a dramatic script.

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Mick Greenway

"Is that how it's spelt? I thought it came from the word 'ludo'! I guess that proves…"

Bethan Marlow replied Mar 19, 2010 to Going back home

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Carl Morris

"You know, I love Dinas Dinlle- it's got pebbles, it's a little dirty but so much hap…"

Bethan Marlow replied Nov 10, 2009 to Favourite beaches in Wales

6 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Juliet Brain

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service