Information

Word4Word

A platform for creative words of any kind to be shared and enjoyed. From spoken word to lyrics to fiction to monologues to mini-devised theatre. We want your interpretation...

Supported by NTW TEAM

Members: 187
Latest Activity: Oct 13, 2016

Discussion Forum

Word4Word Event 23 January at 7.30pm Clwb Y Bont Pontypridd 2 Replies

Where is this advertised?  Not long to go!!!Continue

Started by Louise Rees. Last reply by Louise Rees Jan 10, 2013.

Word4Word Event Takeover: 15th September 5 Replies

Hi everyone! We are so excited about the amount of interest in Word4Word! Organisation is now being taken over by National Theatre Wales’ TEAM programme and me and Anna Poole will be taking over the…Continue

Started by Natalie Stone. Last reply by Natalie Stone Sep 6, 2011.

Word4Word Cancellation 3 Replies

A group can't flourish can it if cancelled at last moment -Thurs. 11/08 - no notice given?This doesn't say much for the organisation behind it or confidence in the arrangements in my opinion.GBContinue

Started by Gillian Brightmore. Last reply by abdul shayek Aug 14, 2011.

Word4Word is back! 5 Replies

15 artists. 5 minutes each. £2 entry.After the successful first event last month, Word4Word is an open mic event for any spoken word performer or writer to come and…Continue

Started by Mark Blayney. Last reply by Gillian Brightmore Aug 13, 2011.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Word4Word to add comments!

Comment by Anna Poole on February 1, 2012 at 8:25

Hi Angela!

Glad to hear your interested in word4word! Would be great if you came along to the next one, see what you think!

The next event is on the 22nd of February at Tommy's bar, follow the link below!

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/word4word-ntw-team...

February Word4Word is ready and waiting for all you lovely people to fill up the slots and the prizes are better than ever so don't miss out!

Comment by Angela Smith on January 25, 2012 at 3:31

This all sounds very intriguing; I must have been sleeping all this time to have missed all the hype!  Does anyone know when the next event is (I can't find a date anywhere??).

Comment by Anna Poole on January 14, 2012 at 6:44

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year,

just so you are aware the word4word e-mail is having a few problems at the moment and if you have tried to contact us over the last few weeks we most likely have not received it.

As soon as it is sorted we will let you know, follow us on twitter to keep up to date

@teamword4word

Comment by Devinda De Silva on January 12, 2012 at 5:58

Presenting Mark Dorey, winner of Word4Word December 2011

Comment by Devinda De Silva on December 18, 2011 at 23:13

Photo's from the last Word4Word can be found here

Comment by Will Ford on December 15, 2011 at 1:48

Belatedy, nice one to NTW Team for organising the recent open mic event at Ten Feet Tall, and early Merry Christmas see you in 2012

Comment by Will Ford on November 26, 2011 at 4:21

Quick shout out to Steven Kenward to say major league 'Nice one!' for organising and MCing the Sam Slam. Once again, Betty Lane left us all behind, choking on her dust, and I'm looking forward to her headlining of the next Word4Word (and to taking part in the open mic part of the evening). Back to Steven, cheers, dude!

Comment by Frank Thomas on November 17, 2011 at 0:27

go for it man i'd love to hear some of your stuff!!!!

Comment by abdul shayek on November 17, 2011 at 0:12

Nice one people- sounds & looks like the Word4Word movement is going from strength to strength.

Well done and looking forward to the next one tempted to enter something- lol

Comment by Anna Poole on November 14, 2011 at 9:38
Hi everyone!

It's time for another Word4Word before everyone gets too busy with Christmas shopping and roasting chestnuts!

All creative writers are welcome; whether you are a spoken word performer or work on short stories come along and show 10feet what you can do! The theme this month is SPACE!

There are 12 slots ready and waiting to fill so if you want to come along just e-mail,

word4word@nationaltheatrewales.org

Each participant has a strict 5 minutes to perform. Just like last time there are 3 prizes up for grabs for various categories which will be announced closer to the time.

We look forward to seeing the talented Betty Lane headline and our very own Mark Blayney Stuart MC.

We look forward to seeing you all on the 6th!

Doors at 7pm start at 7.30pm

Also join us on twitter TEAMWord4Word

Members (184)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service