Writers

An official National Theatre Wales group

Writers who want to be part of National Theatre Wales, share ideas, get feedback from each other, and hear about opportunities

Looking for Writers in and around Cardiff.

Hello Writers,

I am a young composer based in Cardiff and I have an idea for an opera and need to writer to help make it a reality.

As I see it the rough shape of the opera is three separate acts each dealing with psychological abnormalities. 

The first dealing with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The second dealing with Gender Dysphoria and the final focusing on Multiple Personality Disorder.

I haven't got a strict idea of plot and am open to any suggestions people will have to offer. 

If you are interested please reply asap. I look forward to working with someone on this project.

Load Previous Replies
  • up

Kelly Jones

Hey Ben

Sounds fantastic! and right up my street. Could send you some samples of my work and we could talk about ideas together

Kelly

x

• up

Ben Lunn

Thank you all of you for showing interest. If you go on my website you can hear what my music sounds like (wix.com/lunnbd90/ben-lunn-composer). 

If you could email me when to let me know when you are free so we can organise meeting up and I can hear all your wonderful ideas. There is a contact form on my website or you can message me on here. 

• up

Jane Fox

Hi Ben, I'm interested

Best Wishes

Jane