Access Forum

The Access Forum is, in it's physical form, a quarterly meeting for arts organisations, individuals, audience members, freelancers, creators, makers and everyone in between to get together and talk about access.

On this group, we'll be sharing what we discuss at those meetings, the ideas we have, and any thoughts you might have on access.

We're aiming to make everything we do more accessible to more people, and to share everything we do to help each other.

• Breaking Out of the Box 4: Wales - a Diverse Arts Scene?

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/date/450671Hi Access ForumPlease come to Breaking Out of the Box 4: Wales - A Diverse Arts Scene? on Friday 16th February 2018 at Theatr Clwyd, Mold.It's a hynt and Taking Flight…

By Megan Merrett

• Access Forum: Meeting Minutes and Ideas

Our first meeting was held on Wednesday 2 March, at Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff, with our second at Sherman Theatre Cardiff.Please check back here next week for all the minutes and ideas raised in each session - you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page to get the most recent minutes as I…

By Rhian Richards

• Resources and Top Tips

Hi allOn this thread, I will start posting resources that have been found and made after each Access Forum.I'm currently working on the Marketing and Communications Resource, which will include suggested symbols, definitions and access checklists for communicating your work.To kick us off, here is…

By Rhian Richards

• Any Ideas?

If you've got an idea, thought or something you'd like to discuss, please share it here...

By Rhian Richards

• Deaf Theatre Club at the Sherman Theatre

Hi Please find some resources below we have created for Deaf Theatre Club at the Sherman TheatreThanks to Jonny Cotsen and Stephanie Back for all their helpWe have recently added some BSL videos we made on my phone but I cant work out how to add them here!. This a link to our FB group…

By Guy O'Donnell

• Help?

Has anyone got contact details for Mared or Megan from UCAN please?Or is anyone happy to pass on my contact details?kelly.barr@ndcwales.co.uk / 02920 635600Ta very much!

By Kelly Barr

• SWIPE

Hi Avant had a meeting with Disability Arts Cymru yesterday. We have three productions coming up and we are going to be trialing an app called Swipe at the productions. Before attending please sign up with: https://www.swipe.to/ and please arrive early to have a…

By AVANT