Part time computer consultant, actor, musician, singer, sound engineer and video editor, ex-maths lecturer and ex-radio presenter, Nigel lives and writes in Cardiff in Wales.
So far, Nigel has concentrated mainly on writing for the stage, and to date, twelve of his plays have been published, with performances taking place as far afield as Australia - and Hull. A number of his shorter plays have also been recorded as podcasts, and are available to download from his website.
He remains fascinated by finding intriguing 'holes in history' - questions about particular people and events which are not answered by the existing historical record. Much of his work seeks to fill these 'holes' with explanations which fit (most of the time) with the known facts of the events in question
His first two novels are available from Kindle ebooks, and he is currently working on his third novel - a comedy entitled 'Bard Boy'.
Back in Cardiff until January 2012
Projects I’m working on:
1) Editing the audio version of my play 'The smell of Almonds'
2) Struggling to finish a stage play entitled 'The search for Uncle Stanley'
3) Looking forward to the premiere of my adaptation 'The Savoy Beggar's Opera' to be presented by the Concept Players in June 2012
4) Editing my third novel 'Bard Boy'
5) Trying to markert my first two novels: 'The Damning of Henry Morgan' and 'Scartato' - both available from Amamzon Kindle ebooks.