Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 3:37 on September 8, 2009, Sofia Woods said…
Thanks Catherine - i'm going back to Oz for a stint and don't have much coming up before I leave - but will definately stay in touch about upcoming performances - if you happen to come down under - do drop me a line!
At 2:01 on September 7, 2009, Jane Fox said…
Hello Catherine, Thank you very much for the invite to the eve feedback session,...I've booked tickets for Censor that night at Chapter...obviously, not meant to make it this time!! Best Wishes Jane
At 3:47 on September 4, 2009, Sarah Argent said…
Hi there. Sorry I didn't make it last night. After being in an alternately wet/windy/sunny forest since 8am, then having driven back from Wrexham with a sore throat and blinding headache developing en route, I wasn't feeling playful, I'm afraid. Hope it went really well. S x
At 1:44 on September 4, 2009, Brent Morgan said…
Hi Catherine
Yes I had a really good time. My highlight has got to be running as fast as we could to get the political scoop. In fact I enjoyed the entire event and was a bit gutted I had to leave early.
Did you enjoy the rest of the night?
At 9:32 on September 2, 2009, Annie Fitzmaurice said…
Ha! just read your introduction, I didn't know you'd moved back to Wales and become so involved with National Theatre of Wales...how exciting! x
At 9:24 on September 2, 2009, Annie Fitzmaurice said…
Hi Catherine, all good with me thanks, great to see you on here are you based in Wales? xx
At 5:47 on September 2, 2009, zoe mills said…
Hi there,
sorry for late reply, think my boyfriend si is also coming along tomorow night if thats cool? but he might get scared and run off ... don't know whats going to happen but I'm very excited:) cu there! zox
At 20:29 on September 1, 2009, Rhian Griffith said…
Hi Catherine! Thanks for the message. Both my boyfriend and I are disappointed about missing Sandpit. This will be the last little holiday we go on for a while though as he's off on tour as DSM with Theatr Genedlaethol and I'll be starting panto! You're right, my costume will probably be some funky colours, didn't even think of that!! Speaking of which, you've reminded me I've got to send my measurements off to the company! Grim! Will keep a look out for more sandpits! Love Rhi xx
At 4:37 on September 1, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Yes! Thursday is in my head, even if it's not what came out of my fingers! See you then.
At 1:49 on September 1, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Hi Catherine,

Unfortunately Holly can't fit our game in :-( tis a shame, but hopefully there will be other occasions for it's development. I will be there on Wed though, and am rallying round other gamers for the evening.

See you there!
At 3:24 on August 24, 2009, Rhys Meredith said…
Thanks Catherine, both for the welcome and the compliment for my showreel. Rhys
At 10:29 on August 22, 2009, Owain Rhys Davies said…
As long as there's passion Cardiff can artistically kick some serious behind. All i know who have worked at the octagon said exactly the same. Hasn't it changed hands now? x
At 2:03 on August 19, 2009, Violet said…
Great, thanks Cathryn, looking forward to it. And thank you for the advice, I'll have a look at it.
At 21:15 on August 18, 2009, Stephen Donnelly said…
Hi Catherine, yes we're both able to attend the talk on the 4th, thank you for the invite!
At 10:40 on August 17, 2009, Tom Cullen said…
Hi Catherine, sorry I'm so new to all this I have no idea what sand pit is and I'm such a techno idiot I can't find it anywhere. I'm rubbish at this sort of stuff.

Probably the best way to contact ex students is by going directly through RWCMD. The have a large Alumni list that you can have access to and they often send out newsletters etc.

Thanks for the Undeb nod. We're very excited by it. Its a real passion of both Alex and myself and hopefully that passion can be transferred to our work. Would be great if you could make our opening night on Sunday 4th Oct, we have four new short plays and four new (even shorter) play working together as a collective, as well as live art and music, performance poetry, film and comedy. And you can have a pint and a boogie after!

Thanks for dropping in, the NTW is a brilliant and exciting thing, and as a Welsh boy I can't wait to be proud of the theatre and art we will be producing.
At 0:29 on August 17, 2009, Ellie Carter said…
Hi Catherine, how's it going? I'm in Cardiff from september, so if I'm not already will be getting involved with the Team. Popping in to the office Thursday so maybe see you then. SMILES x
At 4:20 on August 14, 2009, Taking Flight Theatre said…
Hi catherine
No worries thta is fine. Come prepared with good footwear and wether gear if necessary!
All the Best
Beth
At 3:25 on August 14, 2009, Ian Milton said…
My computer changes it automatically, so presumably yours is different; but if you go to Control Panel and then Date and Time you should be able to alter it. Fortunately the summer is still partly with us, as we went to see an excellent open-air production of "The Three Musketeers" last night by Illyria Theatre Co. It was a lovely evening but it got pretty cold after dark! Looking forward to seeing "Troilus and Cressida" at Shakespeare's Globe at the end of the month.
At 0:59 on August 14, 2009, Chris Cookson said…
Thanks Catherine :) I shall do that now x
At 19:33 on August 13, 2009, Peter Cox MBE said…
Will have a think about 'someone in my stead'. By the way... am assuming this may have got lost in the mix of summer hol's etc but when I attended the last NTW team meet we talked about mileage expenses but I haven't heard anything since. In case you didn't make a note of it at the time it was 76 miles each way for me. Hope Sandpit goes well. Sorry unable to be there.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service