Norman & Judith- WalesLab

Information

Norman & Judith- WalesLab

As part of WalesLab, we have being given the opportunity to explore and develop a brand new piece of work.

A chance discovery in a charity shop leads the way to the exploration and investigation of two people: Norman & Judith. Over 90 opened and unopened Royal Mail First Day Covers and letters were sent from Norman to Judith from the 1960’s to the 1980’s. This project will document our journey.

Members: 45
Latest Activity: Oct 3, 2014

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Norman & Judith- WalesLab to add comments!

Comment by Rachel-Helena Walsh on September 5, 2012 at 2:20

Hello everyone, only 3.5 days left to catch Norman&Judith:an Exhibition@ Milkwood Gallery!

Opening times:

Wednesday: 11am-5pm

Thursday:11am-5 pm & 7-9pm

Friday::11am-5 pm & 7-9pm

Saturday: 11am-6pm

I have had wonderful feedback from those who have visited, so make sure you find time to pop down for this immersive, multimedia exhibition experience!

R.x

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on April 1, 2012 at 21:47

Great news for you both, remind us closer to the time,

are you going to dramatise this as well? xx

Comment by Rachel-Helena Walsh on April 1, 2012 at 1:19

I'm delighted to let you know that Norman and Judith will be exhibited in the Milkwood Gallery, Cardiff from August 31st!

Many thanks to National Theatre Wales, Arts Council Wales and Milkwood Gallery.

More information coming soon!x

Comment by Serena Lewis on March 2, 2012 at 6:13
This sounds really interesting. What an amazing find. Pardon the pun, but keep me posted!
Comment by Anja Conti on January 17, 2012 at 8:11

Wow this looks great! I would love to be involved in some way. Let me know if you need any help.xxx

Comment by Matt Ball on January 10, 2012 at 0:44

I used to always attach stamps upside down, 'cause someone told me it was technically treason to do so!

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on January 9, 2012 at 23:27

Hi Rachel was watching antique road show - as you do - ha, they were lookng at postcards/letters etc... and they were saying that there can be a secret code on them e.g. if the stamp is sideways its not a mistake its saying - 'I love you/need to be with you and it made me think of your letters' - is there anything unusual about the letters you found....?

Comment by Sarah-Louise Tyler on November 17, 2011 at 3:31

Hey guys,

Sounds fantastic-what a lovely find!!  Can't wait to hear how this develops-all the v.best with it! xx

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on November 16, 2011 at 21:25

Ooh wow, can't wait to hear/see what you do, xx

Comment by Rachel-Helena Walsh on November 16, 2011 at 15:13

Hi Carmen, it is indeed completely based on truth. A genuine find in a charity shop- real letters, real addresses, real people!x

Members (43)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service