Actors Discussions (160)

← Back to Actors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cardiff dark comedy / drama comedy project. CALL OUT for actors, actresses, directors, writers and film crew!

Hello everyone. To introduce, my name is Tim and I am a starting out writer here in Cardiff. I am in the process of writing and creating…

Started by Timothy Collins

0 Jan 3, 2013

WANTED Male and Female lead for MUSIC VIDEO

Hi there, I am looking for a male and female lead for an upcoming music video for the band The Dirty Youth. I am looking for 18-25 year old…

Started by Richard

0 Oct 23, 2012

Casting for paid background work

Hi all, I was asked to pass this on to you all. I hope you all get a couple of days work out of it. Feel free to pass on to any other act…

Started by James O'Donnell

0 Sep 20, 2012

CASTING CALL for 1 actress (60s) and 1 actor (30)s for "Rush" by David Lane .

Theatre West is casting the second production in its autumn season at the Alma Tavern Theatre Bristol. Fee £300 per week. Bristol base req…

Started by amanda horlock

0 Sep 20, 2012

CASTING CALL for 1 actress (60s) and 1 actor (30)s for "Rush" by David Lane .

Theatre West is casting the second production in its autumn season at the Alma Tavern Theatre Bristol. Fee £300 per week. Bristol base req…

Started by amanda horlock

0 Sep 20, 2012

Agent / Representation

Hia all!  I am just doing a little market research at the moment, and would be really helpful if you could give me some feedback for the r…

Started by Elen Gwenllian

0 Sep 13, 2012

Casting call for feature (initial promo): Actor (playing age 25) and Actress (playing age 29)

To play two lead characters in a feature.  Genre: Found footage, psychological horror Logline:Two paramedics on the night shift hear the ca…

Started by Simon Stratton

0 Sep 11, 2012

Are you funny?!

Hello! I'm actually being amazingly rude here, and I hope you'll forgive me. I'm plugging an opportunity for performers to show work at Com…

Started by Justin Teddy Cliffe

0 Aug 30, 2012

Actress wanted for Masters play for children

Please contact me if you are an actress with a Welsh accent - interested in taking on the relatively short part of Welsh Grandma in my play…

Started by Fleur Missaghian

6 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Angela Smith

Extras needed - Size Matters Not

We are still looking for key, Cardiff based extras for the short film 'Size Matters Not', being shot from 12pm-9pm on Thursday 9th August i…

Started by Harriet Hopkins

0 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service