Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 661
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Alison Neighbour on February 25, 2013 at 6:35

Hi everyone,

My company Bread & Goose are looking for some volunteer test-audience members to help us develop our new show The Incurable Imagination of Anthony Jones at WMC. The show involves a lot of audience interaction (not the scary kind, I promise!), and we're trialling a new way of working where we invite a small audience into the rehearsal room to help us with the development and testing of our ideas. You don't have to do anything other than be an audience member and then give us some feedback at the end. It's an opportunity to be part of our process and help shape how the finished work ends up. We particularly need people on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th March, between 10am and 1pm. If you're interested, please email me on alison@breadandgoose.co.uk

Thanks!

Alison

Comment by Jan Jones on February 16, 2013 at 23:48

Writer wanted to write a 40-60 minute script for a family audience for performance in the Cardiff Science Festival this Summer.

Science background helpful but not essantial as there are experts on hand.

Not paid but excellent exposure as will be performed on the Glanfa Stage of the Wales Millenium Centre.

Interested?

Contact me Jan Jones

janjones290852@gmail.com

Comment by Alison Neighbour on February 8, 2013 at 8:11

WANTED: South Wales based Documentary/Film Maker to work with theatre company Bread & Goose on our latest project The Incurable Imagination of Anthony Jones.

The show is an exploration of memory and what it means to lose it, and will be an interactive piece of theatre with the audience taking a central role in the story. We are undertaking a 2 week residency at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff, supported by Arts Council England, and culminating in a public performance on 14th March 2013. As part of our development work, we are exploring ideas in the rehearsal room and out on the streets of Cardiff; and working with local students to discover more about audience responses.

We are looking for someone to create a short film (3-5 minutes) of our process and the final performance, to be used both for documentation and promotional purposes. We are keen to work with a good storyteller, who is interested in forming a collaborative relationship with the company. We anticipate the workload being 3-4 half days of filming, plus editing time.

Key filming dates are: Friday 8th March & Saturday 9th March (mornings), and Thursday 14th March afternoon and evening. The finished edit is due by 20th April. We can pay a fee of £400. We appreciate that the fee is small, but it reflects the fact that this is a project in the R&D stages, and that we work as a collective who all receive the same weekly fee.

Please apply to alison@breadandgoose.co.uk with a CV and short cover letter explaining why the project interests you and what your approach would be.

Many thanks for your interest.

Alison

www.breadandgoose.co.uk

Comment by Nia Wyn Skyrme on February 4, 2013 at 9:21

http://www.cwmnitheatr3d.co.uk/

PRODUCTION MANAGER 3D Theatre Company has a vacancy for a Production Manager to work on a Wales wide tour of an original Welsh language comedy,Wyneb Dros Dro. The Production Manager will lead the production staff and take responsibility, alongside the company producers, for the day-to-day management of the project and for the welfare of all company staff. Applicants must have at least 2 years stage management / production management experience in a company or freelance capacity, experience and strong working knowledge of touring theatre and venues in Wales, and outstanding organisational and people management skills. Experience in driving long-wheeledbase van and Welsh speaker desirable. Deadline for applications: Midday 8th February 2013 For further information and Job Description- contact : Hannah Wynn Jones email: info@cwmnitheatr3d.co.uk

Comment by Angharad Evans on January 31, 2013 at 1:26

Theatr Ffynnon are looking for freelance Drama/movement facilitators. If you're interested get in touch on info@theatrffynnon.co.uk. 

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on January 27, 2013 at 22:54

theatre director courses - try chapter or sherman for short or day courses - meisner technique run a course too

Comment by Eifion Gruffydd Ap Cadno on January 27, 2013 at 7:24

Hello good sirs and ma'ams,

Theatr Cynefin is taking part in a Youth Exchange in Oltenita, Romania this July 20-27th. Finland and Estonia are also taking part. 

As group leader for the Wales group I'm looking for 9 13-18yr olds who are open to trying something new in a friendly and diverse environment. During the week you choose one workshop from Music, Dance and Theatre, and work towards a collaborative performance at the end. 

300 Euros covers flights, accommodation, meals and transport to/from airports. 

If you are interested or know someone who would be, please message me/forward this on. My email is theeifionapcadno@hotmail.co.uk

All the best and multumesc!
Eifion

Comment by Tyrone D Murphy on January 26, 2013 at 0:14

I'm a director based with experience in film, I am based in Wales and would like to get involved in Theatre, anyone know of any Theatre Directors Courses or workshops

Comment by Matt Ball on January 24, 2013 at 1:28

A non launch related post for all designers & scenographers - want to exhibit at world stage design 2013?

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/applicatio...

Comment by Matt Ball on January 21, 2013 at 3:38

If you'd be interested in joining NTW as one of our Creative Associates, then please go to http://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/jobs where you'll find more details.

Members (661)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service