Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 662
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on October 24, 2012 at 3:17

Things Beginning with M - In Swansea tonight 8pm at The Grand (Arts Wing) if nothing else you can take your beer in with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! £5 all tickets. It will make you laugh at least once or you can have your money back!!

Comment by john norton on October 21, 2012 at 5:07

hi jonathan - claire williams at bloody marvellous is an excellent prosthetic make up artist

Comment by Kelly Jones on October 14, 2012 at 21:53
Here are just a few pictures from the last two days rehearsals for the NTW TEAM event Stories of the Streetz :)
We have some excellent script being directed by John Norton in an exciting promenade immersive style!
Hope to see you all there
Tuesday 16th 7:30pm @ The Crofts Pub
The writers and scripts are: Dafydd by Andy Evans Birthday Blitz by Dylan Wilde ...
Toilet Trees by Charlie Hammond Supermarket by Chris Davies Squirrel Pride by Dean Scurlock A Fight Less Ordinary by Kelly Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDNCO36Ukjs&feature=youtu.be
Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on October 9, 2012 at 23:40
Hello! We've built a submarine in Newport and every night this week were hosting some comedy gold inside of it so don't hesitate! Get along to 21-22 John Frost Square, Newport tonight and step aboard our comedy vessle! All performances start at 8pm full listings can be found here: www.newport.gov.uk/comedyport

The submarine is being taken down on Sunday, so catch it while you can.
Comment by Fern Thomas on September 29, 2012 at 6:12

hello, i am a visual artist with a small voice and am looking for some voice coaching - ideally in Swansea (where i am based). First of all interested in using my voice properly (as i am starting to do more teaching) but then would like to develop it as part of my work...any suggestions for voice coaches in the area welcome!

many thanks

fern

Comment by Geoff 'Dylan Wilde' Moriarty on September 19, 2012 at 11:30

Hey everyone,

I'm Dylan Wilde. Writer, Procrastinator. If anyone would like a thrilling autumn read this year then head to the Kindle store on Amazon and search for Lightspeed: 299,792,458 m/s-Fiction by myself and edited by Christopher Moriarty. It's a book for a thoroughly jaded and disaffected generation.

Also, I am extremely interested in providing my services on local projects as a writer/script consultant/proof reader so please feel free to contact me either on here or on dylanwilde14@googlemail.com.

Love Dylan.

Comment by jane donoghue on September 9, 2012 at 2:17

Last chance to see Assassins (Sondheim) at Dempseys 7.30 tonight.  also naked dictators fresh from the fringe (4 star review) tomorrow (Monday ) 7.30 and 9 p,.m.

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on September 9, 2012 at 1:09

Prynhawn Da, 

Utah Bride Tour Nov 2012 in conjunction with Arts Council Wales, Directed by Louise Osborn and written by Carmen Stephens

"1.618 are looking for a techie for two weeks, Chapter and tour, must be able to drive and do sound and lights, lift etc... the usual. Monday 12th/24th Nov" contact me on here or rodstephens@btinternet.com for full information 

Diolch yn Fawr

Comment by Kenon Man on September 6, 2012 at 5:11

Datganiad o Ddiddordeb - Arweinwyr Theatr Ieuenctid

Mae Sherman Cymru yn chwilio am ymarferwyr a gwneuthurwyr theatr Cymraeg eu hiaith. Byddai'r ymarferwyr yn gweithio efo Theatr Ieuenctid Sherman Cymru (11+ oed) neu efo Sierbets y Sherman (4+ oed). Nodwch efo'ch cais, os gwelwch yn dda, pa grŵp oedran hoffech chi gael eich ystyried amdano. CV's a datganiadau personol i'w ddanfon at catrin.peart@shermancymru.co.ukerbyn dydd Gwener, Medi 14eg.

Bydd gofyn i'r rhestr fer lwyddiannus arwain gweithdy, dan arsylw'r adran Dysgu Greadigol

An Expression of Interest - Youth Theatre Leaders

Sherman Cymru are looking for experienced Welsh speaking theatre makers and practitioners. These practitioners will work with Sherman Cymru's Youth Theatre (Ages 11+) or with our Sherman Sherbets (Ages 4+).

Please specify which age group you'd like to be considered for on applying. CV's and personal statements to be sent to catrin.peart@shermancymru.co.uk by Friday Sept 14th.

Shortlisted applicants with be asked to lead a workshop, observed by the Creative Learning Team.

Comment by jane donoghue on September 1, 2012 at 11:10

Fresh from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival where we received a four star review, we are performing NAKED DICTATORS at Dempseys in Castle Street 10th September at 7.30 and 9p.m.  Tickets are £8 (or if you come to see Sondheim's ASSASSINS (6th & 9th Sept at 7.30) too then you get both shows for £12. So if you want an evening of new musical comedy then come along and support us and be entertained at the same time!  www.unknowntheatre.co.uk

Members (662)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service