Information

Edinburgh Fringe 2013

For Welsh companies/artists performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2013.

Members: 48
Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2013

A new group for this years Fringe. Tell us what your Fringe plans are, and share advice, information and resources.

Discussion Forum

Who wants a review?! 1 Reply

Hi!I'll be heading up to Edinburgh from the 11th till the 14th and am looking for Welsh shows to review. I already have a list of shows from Wales to review, and will be setting up a blog to do day…Continue

Started by Elin Williams. Last reply by Rhiannon White Aug 5, 2013.

All I need is a floor to sleep on! 5 Replies

Hey Guys,I didn't intend on posting this kind of thing when I joined this group but have realised it may help me.It's another accommodation post, sorry! I am doing some Front of House managing at the…Continue

Started by Rhiannon Kemp. Last reply by Rhiannon Kemp Jul 22, 2013.

Fringe Accommodation 2 Replies

Have you got your Fringe accommodation sorted yet? Volcano is still looking, so we are open to suggestions as regards sharing. We are looking for four rooms for the whole Fringe, plus the occasional…Continue

Started by Claudine Conway. Last reply by Hannah McPake May 15, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh Fringe 2013 to add comments!

Comment by Jen Thornton on August 19, 2013 at 0:59

TEAM members Charlie and Laura spent a week at the Fringe, helping to promote The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning and watching lots of shows. Here's what they got up to

Comment by louche theatre on August 12, 2013 at 10:10

Thanks Teresa....glad you enjoyed. Had some FAB audience feedback already..

Will be at 'Dusty' tomorrow.(Wing it Dusty v 39). 'Bespoke' v 231

Break legs for rest of week...

Love, Harry - Louche Theatre.

Comment by Teresa Hennessy on August 12, 2013 at 8:22

Great show Harry - Louche Theatre - The Bespoke Overcoat (v231); came along this afternoon. Many congratulations to all! Teresa (Drama Queens - Wing it Dusty v39) xxx

Comment by Teresa Hennessy on August 6, 2013 at 9:11

Huzzah! The set for 'Wing it Dusty' has arrived in Edinburgh. Thank God for that. Giving a cup of tea and a ham sandwich to the delivery man at my mother's house in Fishguard worked. Now it's only Jen and I to worry about flying up on Saturday morning.

Dying to see your shows and meet everyone. Be good to meet up for a sherbert or two too. Don't be strangers. Theatre 1, Venue 39, Radisson on the Royal Mile. See you all soon. T. x

Comment by Rhiannon Kemp on August 4, 2013 at 10:27

congtats on your five stars Bloody Ballad!

Comment by louche theatre on August 2, 2013 at 22:00

Louche Theatre's tour of 'The Bespke Overcoat' in West Wales finished last night..

Great audience feedback and reviews. Open at Greenside, venue 231 on Monday

12th August. Hope to see some of you there. As The Times said " It's a gentle gem".   

Comment by Kelly Jones on August 2, 2013 at 7:56

Anyone driving up to the fringe and got a space in their car?

I'm willing to pay petrol and provide in-car entertainment :)

Comment by Sam Harding on August 2, 2013 at 6:37
Hey all, hope ur fringes r goin well so far! Official day 1 off to a bang! Had a great preview show last night and wanted to extend a FREE TICKET to anyone looking for something to do tonight. Quote 'Limbo' for THIS WAS YOUR LIFE in Just The Tonic @ The Caves boxoffice.

We're a new comedy musical, all 4 star reviews at the Brighton and Stratford upon Avon fringe festvals. Would be great to see some faces from here in the seats and who doesn't love a free ticket!

Also can't wait to see all the shows everyone has up here! That press release on WalesOnline will serve as a great checklist!
Sam
Comment by Catrin Rogers on August 2, 2013 at 6:09

Anyone but me going tomorrow's Meet the Media event (and/or the Pleasance launch)? x

Comment by Faye Gibson on August 1, 2013 at 22:37

Hi all

This morning there's been some great press coverage of Wales' presence at the Fringe -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-23537183

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/theatre/welsh-performers-edin...

Members (44)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service