NTW01: A Good Night Out in the Valleys

Information

NTW01: A Good Night Out in the Valleys

This is the group for A Good Night Out in the Valleys - official tag: NTW01
View all blog posts about A Good Night Out in the Valleys

Members: 115
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2015

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Live results for ntw01 around the web

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW01: A Good Night Out in the Valleys to add comments!

Comment by Alan Harris on December 27, 2009 at 3:15
Come on Michael, surely you can share a few of those with us...
Comment by Michael Kelligan on December 22, 2009 at 0:56
I've had so many I just had to join, really looking forward to this,
Comment by Alan Harris on December 6, 2009 at 23:41
Yes Sheree, it is incredible that one man gets the blame while the mine owners are never quite held reposbible for allowing human beings to work in such conditions. It seems the same today, the higher you go the more anonymous and bullet proof you become.
Comment by Alan Harris on December 5, 2009 at 0:59
Hi Sheree, another great website. I take it that your great grandfather was one of those mentioned in the Darren Colliery report. It's a terrible tale. To be stuck down there after an explosion must have been terrifying - black enough as it was without the added clouds of dust and debris. Seeing the report really brings it home how dangerous a job it was - and how you were so reliant on your fellow workers. Alan
Comment by Alan Harris on November 29, 2009 at 0:28
Hi Sheree, wow, what a great website - you're right there is lots of great stuff there (I especially love the Villagers section). That's my Sunday night taken care of...thank you so much. Alan
Comment by Alan Harris on November 20, 2009 at 6:24
Thanks Tom, will try to remember that. Alan
Comment by Tom Beardshaw on November 20, 2009 at 6:19
Thanks Alan - thought it might be useful to add a link to your blog post
Comment by Alan Harris on November 20, 2009 at 6:12
Hello, just a quick note to say I've finally started my blog about the process for A Good Night Out in the Valleys. It's in Blogs and I'll be adding to it on a regular basis as the project continues. If you've any queries/questions please ask away - it'll get me used to leaving stuff on the site which is a good thing. Very best, Alan x
Comment by Tom Beardshaw on November 12, 2009 at 10:20
Comment by Alan Harris on November 10, 2009 at 11:42
Hello, thank you so much for joining this group. As you may be aware we have been working on this project for a little while - holding a series of workshops around the Valleys talking to different groups. Basically we've been collecting stories and I've written up a few scenes/thoughts/random stories which we are showing back to the groups we originally met for feedback. Anyway, it's quite late and I've not had any dinner so will get back and post a better comment in the next couple of days. Just wanted to say "hello" for now.
Now, it's a choice of micro curry or porridge... Alan x

Members (113)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service