NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless

Information

NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless

Inspired by the lives of disabled and Deaf people – poetic and provocatively funny.

Website: http://nationaltheatrewales.org/whatson/performance/ntw20
Members: 69
Latest Activity: Aug 22, 2012

Live From the Rehearsal Room

Watch the second in the series of Live from the Rehearsal Room live casts with Director @john_ntw and writer Kaite O'Reilly. 

If you're having problems viewing the broadcast, please visit our uStream Channel.

Broadcasting live with Ustream

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless to add comments!

Comment by Matt Ball on July 17, 2012 at 22:42

Nick on Radio 4 this morning uttered the prophetic line "wheels don't do the splits". 

Hear the whole programme here (skip to 35:05 for Nick)

Comment by Sarah Thomas on July 17, 2012 at 9:39

Comment by Kaite O'Reilly on July 17, 2012 at 4:31

A day of filming in the rehearsal studio - bodies weightless, flying through the air.

Comment by Sarah Thomas on July 14, 2012 at 8:30

Comment by Sarah Thomas on July 14, 2012 at 8:20

Ah end of the third week and I've just awoken from a nice nap after rehearsals this morning/afternoon. There's been far too many funny quotes and comments this week to mention especially towards the end of the week when the hysteria reached epic proportions mainly due to Karina's determination to upstage (completely false?) and John's re-naming of everyone in the rehearsal room.

I can honestly say that I'm having a ball on this production, such a lovely rehearsal family. I just need to figure out how to get a costume made for me.....I'll probably be at the back of the auditorium so that counts as vaguely near the stage right? 

xx

Comment by Sara Beer on July 13, 2012 at 9:26
Today I felt really priviledged to be in rehearsals of what is going to be a truly stunning piece of theatre. I have so much respect and admiration for everyone and I'm so lucky to be sharing this fantastic journey. Can't believe we are already at the end of our third week, it's going too fast but next week we have the excitement of costumes to look forward to - expectations are high!
Comment by Nick Phillips on July 11, 2012 at 12:12

re Lucy prototype Director: John was'nt wearing GINGHAM....... Although, I diddnt see his socks!

Comment by Nick Phillips on July 11, 2012 at 12:06

re Jacqui prototype:................. it was BLUE GINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Kimberley Epton on July 11, 2012 at 0:13

Hi everyone,

Some great comments, videos and photos going up on here. Really interesting to follow the rehearsal process and watch as it develops into something truly captivating.

Here's the second video me and Lee created which covers day 6 of rehearsals:

Enjoy xXx

Comment by abdul shayek on July 10, 2012 at 10:13

Visited rehearsals with Grupo XIX de Teatro, we all really enjoyed coming in to see where you guys were at.  Great to see some of what may be the show and also some of the costumes being modelled.  All in all a great couple of hours for all of us - thank you for being so accommodating. 

Members (65)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service