Information

Producers

An official National Theatre Wales group

A group for Producers at every scale and all those who deliver theatre projects to share ideas, experience and best practice. 

Members: 170
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2022

Discussion Forum

Intergalactic producer required

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.Working with a group of over…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Aug 17, 2017.

Producer WANTED! Winner of two prizes: a musical project"Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" from Japan

Hello! I am Yasuro Ito in Tokyo,Japan. I am a theatre director and writer of…Continue

Tags: international, japan, musical, reddragon, producer

Started by Yasuro Ito Oct 26, 2016.

WNO Ticket offer for young people

Hi friends! For the past few months I've been working with WNO on an innovative modern opera all about student activism. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on, and I highly recommend…Continue

Tags: ticket offer, young people, Opera

Started by Emrys Barnes Jul 12, 2016.

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Oct 24, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Producers to add comments!

Comment by Josh alan Trask on February 11, 2015 at 5:48

UNTITLED 2a - A Callout

Please take a look at my blog. Looking for responses and involvement. Interested?

Comment by Simon Coates on January 26, 2015 at 6:56

- ARTIST HUDDLES IN ABERYSTWYTH -

Have a look at the new Artist Huddle coming up in Aberystwyth.

Info here on my blog post.

Hope to see you there.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on December 19, 2014 at 1:17

Newport and Cardiff TEAM Workout dates for the New Year are finalised!  Hurray!  17th January in Newport and 21st February in Cardiff.  Blog with links to Events is here - hopefully see you soon!

Comment by Laura H Drane on November 27, 2014 at 0:56

Next  event will be Chapter 8pm, Wed 10 Dec - a social/ informal networking. See you there? 

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on November 16, 2014 at 1:58

The next TEAM Workout & Skill Swap in Bangor is approaching fast - 2 weeks to go! 

Anyone not yet signed up or wanting to know more about it just drop a line to team@nationaltheatrewales.org - blog about it can be found here

Roll on the 30th!

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on October 27, 2014 at 6:14

Omidaze now seeking a FEMALE CSM/SM for forthcoming Richard III in association with Wales Millennium Centre. Rehearsals start 12th Jan 2015 for 4 weeks. Show opens Feb 9th. Closes 23rd Feb. 6 weeks @ £430. Email letter and CV to y.murphy1@ntlworld.com

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on October 27, 2014 at 6:14

Omidaze now seeking a CSM/SM for forthcoming Richard III in association with Wales Millennium Centre. Rehearsals start 12th Jan 2015 for 4 weeks. Show opens Feb 9th. Closes 23rd Feb. 6 weeks @ £430. Email letter and CV to y.murphy1@ntlworld.com

Comment by Kristoffer Huball on October 24, 2014 at 0:10

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft warehouse building with large-scale rehearsal, production and fabrication facilities, onsite artist accommodation and access to a range of open air performance spaces, it's a unique and amazing resource for those making outdoor work and is at the New Greenham Arts site of the Newbury Corn Exchange.

In the 12 months leading up to its formal opening, 101 has been hosting exploratory residencies by Acrojou, Dot Comedy, Mark Anderson, NoFit State, Periplum, Tilted, Acrojou and Wet Picnic.

I've just taken on the role of Creative Theatre Practitioner for the space, so if you want any more info, please do get in touch as I'd love to take the opportunities offered to facilitate more outdoor work in Wales.  #101outdoorarts

http://www.101outdoorarts.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/101OutdoorArts 

You can contact me on kristofferh@cornexchangenew.co.uk or on 07557448174

Comment by Yvonne Murphy on October 22, 2014 at 1:54

Hi all

Any more recommendations for FEMALE production managers/lighting designers for my Richard III. dates Jan-Feb 2015. Equity minimum.

Thanks

Comment by Gareth Tempest on October 20, 2014 at 7:26

Hey everyone! I just wanted to put out a post and see if there are any producers or budding producers that would be interested in working on a project that’s going to be running in January of next year. It involves Shakespeare and children’s theatre so a passion for either or both would be fantastic. Anyone interested in this project or interested in learning more please feel free to email me on garethtempest@ymail.com or send me a direct message to me on here! Hope everyone is well :) x

Members (170)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service