Information

Rhayader Rocks

Hi all! Here's the group for us to have share ideas, arrange stuff, keep discussions going and...anything and everything else you want it to be!

We're supported by NTW TEAM!

Members: 40
Latest Activity: Oct 14, 2014

Discussion Forum

What makes a good story? 6 Replies

Are you sitting comfortably?...then I'll begin. What makes up a good story? Some say never spoil a good story with the truth. I love it when the exaggeration gremlins get into a story.My Great…Continue

Started by Alan Samuel. Last reply by Peter Cox MBE Jan 31, 2013.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Rhayader Rocks to add comments!

Comment by Henry J.Alles on January 26, 2013 at 23:40

Many ideas come to mind when I see all of this enthusiasm. Now I am wondering how to share with you the process of the show I am now making this spring in which the collecting of stories is also important (again of course, since it is always important). First step we made is to send an invitation to owners of cultural inheratance to ask them if when talk with them at their kitchentable. Stories are often connected to places. The kitchen table holds grand stories different from the stories that are attached to the bed or the toilet. And as Wittgenstein said: we make images of events. (an image is a 2d represantation of a 4d events (space and time)) see also the other link of photo elicitation. You might want to think about something like that or allready have of course. greetings Henry

Comment by Alan Samuel on January 26, 2013 at 12:08

Bud - I forgot about this sorry - I know where they are and not far away from where we drove today.

http://www.welshruins.co.uk/photo4953110.html

Comment by Alan Samuel on January 26, 2013 at 12:07

Jen - I remember you mentioned a treasure hunt style event for Rhayader...were working on something along those links. Details to follow.

Comment by Alan Samuel on January 26, 2013 at 7:58

Comment by Alan Samuel on January 24, 2013 at 22:29

Hey Kama... thanks for joining the Rhayader Rocks group. We're getting some ideas sorted today with the dynamic Buddug James Jones down at CARAD. Will keep you all posted.

Comment by Brent Morgan on January 21, 2013 at 11:29

Also those sheds look well cool.

Comment by Brent Morgan on January 21, 2013 at 10:55

Allie and Julien from PlayARK are wicked should have a big game of carnival cricket or see if they will brave the river. Hope you are all keeping well just to let you know snow stopped my second attempt at a bunjee jump at this rate I will never get it done. How is all in Rhayader?

Comment by Buddug James Jones on January 21, 2013 at 10:44

Just found this!

http://www.welshruins.co.uk/photo4953110.html

Does anyone know anything about this?

Comment by Buddug James Jones on January 21, 2013 at 10:40

Yes! We definitely need one Alan. 

Big question is though....of what?

Comment by Alan Samuel on January 21, 2013 at 6:49

Oh...can we have a picture for our brilliant group?

Members (38)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service