Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

• Cyfarwyddwr Cynorthwyol / Assistant Director - Y Ferch gyda’r Gwallt Hynod Hir/ The Girl with Incredibly Long Hair

Cyfarwyddwr Cynorthwyol – DISGRIFIAD O’R SWYDDYn atebol i’r Cyfarwyddwr a’r Cynhyrchydd, mae We Made This yn chwilio am Gyfarwyddwr Cynorthwyol…

By Matt Ball

• PAID WORK - Turn actors into 2D characters

Avant are looking for a makeup artist to turn four of our actors/musicians into 2D characters.The event is the 22nd of July and it would be great to meet you beforehand.Please do get in touch hello@avant.cymru

By AVANT

• Cardiff comedians and performers

Off The Cuff are looking for Cardiff based comedians and performers play comedic improvisation games with the aim of performing an improv show.Similar shows have been performed in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokshire with great success.Participants would preferably be youthful, energetic, creative and…

By Osian Rhys

• PAID WORK: Designer required for outdoor theatre show.

Later on this year I am going to be working with a group of older actors who have never performed before, train them in street clown and take them on tour with an outdoor theatre show.The piece will be about a group of aliens who have gone on holiday to another dimension and got stuck, with no way…

By Kristoffer Huball

• Emerging Directors in the Carmarthen Area

Are you an aspiring theatre director? Are you looking for an opportunity to facilitate workshops? Do you want the opportunity to artistically direct a full scale children's musical?We have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for someone like you! For more information email: info@forgedrama.com…

By Osian Rhys

• Teatr Biuro Podróży

Hi guys, This is happening where I'm in residence at the 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space, in collaboration with Rose Bruford. Come and talk to me, if you'd like a bursary... Outdoor Theatre Making With Teatr Biuro PodróżySunday 28th August 2016 – Wednesday 31st August 2016,101 Outdoor Arts Creation…

By Kristoffer Huball

• Actors living in Cardiff

Hey Guys,Not sure where to post this so if its in the wrong place please move to an appropriate thread, So i'm currently a part time SA and gaining experience and learning about acting for my move to Cardiff in August where I will be going to a private acting school to learn the trade.I'm looking…

By Wyn Hopkins

• Are you a performer and a Mum? | Ydych chi’n berfformwraig ac yn Fam?

Are you a female performer? Are you also a mum, foster mum, step mum, carer, adoptive mum? If so Pluen would love to talk to you! Cwmni Pluen is developing a new show and as part of the research process we’d love to talk to female performers who are MUMs / MAMs about your experiences of being a…

By Cwmni Pluen Company

• Weekend clown residential workshop.

Hello... I'm currently organising this at the 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and thought it might be of interest to anyone keen to develop their inner clown. The early bird cut off date is this Friday, so I thought it worth sharing.There will be a weekend Clown residential happening at the 101…

By Kristoffer Huball

• Everyman Theatre Company, Cardiff - "Role of the Director" Workshop postponed.

Due to circumstances beyond our control and in light of the extremely busy period ahead of the Company, the proposed "DIRECTING" session scheduled for Friday 29 May has been postponed until we re-group from September onwards! Apologies for any inconvenience which this may cause. Thank you for your…

By Ray Thomas