Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Richard on January 26, 2012 at 11:20
I also do headshots guys. Professional photographer of 10 years
Always do reduced rates for students and rising talent. Bookme@richarddaviesphotography.co.uk :)
Comment by Charlie Elliott on January 26, 2012 at 10:18
Comment by Matthew Bulgo on January 26, 2012 at 9:46
Hi Sam

Worth checking out www.kirstenmcternan.co.uk

M
Comment by Sam Harding on January 26, 2012 at 9:40

Anyone know a really good headshot photographer (decently priced) in Cardiff?? it's about that time.....

Comment by john norton on January 19, 2012 at 21:37

AUDITIONS

Give It A Name are looking for performers for our new show My Life In CIA - an immersive 1970's Parisian spy thriller, based on the book by Harry Matthews. We are looking for versatile players, male and female, of any age. Some relevant skills may be:

Musical instruments

Magic skills

Acrobatics or free running

Russian and French speakers

Being brilliant at making things up

Auditions on Mon 30 Jan and Sat 4 Feb in Cardiff

Rehearsing from 23 April, with occasional development days beforehand

Shows 23 May – 1 June

Director : James Williams

Producer : John Norton

£400 per week

This production is supported by Arts Council Wales, Chapter and St David's Hall

Please  write a short letter of application telling us why you are  interested in this kind of work and send it with a CV/ links to

giveitanam@gmail.com

www.giveitaname.net

Comment by Gareth Lloyd Roberts on January 12, 2012 at 23:59

Galwad Castio: Bobi'n Bwrw Bronco

Mae Canolfan Mileniwm Cymru yn cynnal clyweliadau ar gyfer taith iaith Gymraeg o’r ddrama lwyddiannus, Decky Does a Bronco gan yr awdur o Glasgow, Douglas Maxwell, ac a gynhyrchwyd gan Grid Iron.

Rydym yn chwilio am 8 o actorion gwryw Cymraeg eu hiaith i chwarae’r stori bwerus a bywiog yma o ddiniweidrwydd plentyndod a’r pontio peryglus i fywyd oedolyn.

Mae Bobi'n Bwrw Bronco yn ddarn safle-benodol, wedi’i gosod o gwmpas siglen mewn parc ac fe’i cynhyrchir gan Ganolfan Mileniwm Cymru ar y cyd gyda Theatr na n’Óg. Er mwyn ‘bwrw bronco’ rhaid i chi sefyll ar y siglen a siglo nes rydych chi’r un lefel â’r bar, ac yna cicio’r siglen dros eich pen a neidio oddi tani.

Cynhelir y clyweliadau yng Nghanolfan Mileniwm Cymru ar 2 Chwefror 2012.

Cynhelir yr ymarferion a’r daith rhwng Gorffennaf 2 – Awst 25.

Rydyn ni hefyd yn gweithredu cytundeb ITC/Ecwiti.

Er mwyn cael eich ystyried anfonwch CV a ffotograff at theatrnanog@me.com.

~ ~ ~

Casting Call: Bobi'n Bwrw Bronco

Wales Millennium Centre is auditioning for a national Welsh-language tour of Grid Iron's award-winning and critically acclaimed play Decky Does a Bronco by Glasgow writer, Douglas Maxwell. Bobi'n Bwrw Bronco will be produced by Wales Millennium Centre in association with Theatr na n’Óg.

We are looking for 8 male Welsh speaking actors to play out this powerful and vivid tale of childhood innocence and the perilous passage into adulthood.

Bobi'n Bwrw Bronco is an outdoor theatre performance set around a park swing. To “bronco” a swing, you stand on it working up until level with the bar, kick the swing over your head and jump beneath it.

Auditions will be held at Wales Millennium Centre on 2 Feb 2012.

Rehearsal and touring dates are July 2 - August 25.

We operate an ITC/Equity agreement.

To be considered, please send CV and photo to theatrnanog@me.com.

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on January 10, 2012 at 0:19

Do you want to have another skill?

I'm running a ten week course at Bridgend College 5-8pm starting next Tuesday in Scriptwriting. It costs £115 and can be paid in two installments. To reserve a place or if you have any questions contact me on here.

Comment by Julia Thomas on January 3, 2012 at 12:03

Hello, I've added a blog about NTW's next production 'A Provincial Life' that may be of interest to you

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/in-search-... 

Comment by Jay Smith on December 27, 2011 at 13:45

Hey Guys,

I'd like to draw everyones attention to a unique performance project at Swansea Metropolitan University in January.

PROJECT SENSE - Is a multi disciplinary and multi sensory performance linking departments across the university to create a wonderfully creative and unique performance.

'Project Sense is a Welsh Government funded performance project that encourages students and recent graduates to be entrepreneurial and consider how their skills can be applied commercially.

Students and graduates from a wide variety of disciplines across the Met have joined forces to form a pan University theatre company. This extra curricular project is being run as a professional company with participants collaborating and making all the decisions. The Met has a strong background in supporting business start ups and all the students involved in the project are being offered advice to help them if they choose to start up their own business or become a self employed practitioner.

The project is supported by a series of workshops by professional companies and practitioners. The students and graduates are from a range of different subjects including Business, Marketing, Video, Music Technology, Animation, Photography, Technical Theatre and Performing Arts. It will be the first time that so many subjects have collaborated on a project.'

http://www.facebook.com/events/278106922232547/

www.smu.ac.uk/projectsense

Hopefully we shall see you there.

Comment by Sarah Jones on November 25, 2011 at 23:17

Mess Up The Mess Theatre Company are currently casting and recruiting for out latest show 'Hidden ' by Bethan Marlow.

We are looking for 2 versatile female actors to play a mid 30's female character and a multi-role part including voices of young children, puppetry,  female drama teacher and youngish grandmother! Both actresses will need to be strong ensemble players. An interest/experience in puppetry required.

We are also looking for 1 male actor to play a 17 year old boy growing up in a highly dysfunctional family.

The casting will take place on the 15th/16th Dec. To express an interest please send a CV, covering letter and photo to messupthemess@hotmail.co.uk or post to MUTM, Black Mountain Centre, Cwmgarw Rd, SA18 IBU 

Young people are at the heart of all we do so experience and/or an interest in working with young people is required for all positions.

Rehearsals will begin on Feb 20th and the tour will finish March 28th.

The positions are paid approx £450 a week.

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service