Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Ryan Adams on March 21, 2013 at 0:32
** URGENT** We are shooting a short film Monday 25th - Thursday 28th next week in the Cardiff area. Our main actor has just pulled out and we urgently need a replacement. 

We are after a male 18-30 who would be free for a day rehearsal and a 3 day shoot. The film explores one mans addiction to an augmented contact lens that records and plays back anything the viewer sees. 

We have good production values and an experienced crew. 

Please get in touch with me if your interested!

Thank you!
Comment by Martha Shephard on March 19, 2013 at 3:12

www.tobeseen.co.uk is an online community for the entertainment industry.

Auditions and casting calls are posted daily seeking actors, extras, presenters, voice-over artists, comedians, singers/musicians, dancers, models and reality TV contributors.

Comment by Justin Teddy Cliffe on March 17, 2013 at 23:39

TIN SHED THEATRE CO. looking for a male actor over 6ft tall.

CASTING DETAILS: Auditioning for THE MONSTER in Dr Frankenstein's Travelling Freak Show!

Taking from German Expressionism, the Whistful Hoo Har of Circus, the language of Mary Shelly, the physical performance style of the company, blended with a Freak Show inspired setting.

The show blurs the line between suspended reality and actuality, breaking the fourth wall with the display of our freakish oddities and then presenting the story of Frankenstein (performed by the various freaks) as a piece of metatheatre.

This is a revised version of the show which has been adapted for studio spaces. In 2012 we toured the piece to Fringe Festivals and received numerous 5* reviews and audience acclaim. We are looking to invite Reviewer, Programmers, Producers, Agents and Press.

The show will tour for the entire month of May to major studio's and some smaller studio spaces across England and Wales: Shrewsbury, Exeter, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Newport, Cardiff and Bristol.

Rehearsals will start toward the end of April.

The fee is £1000 flat. All travel and accommodation provided.

AUDITION DATES: 28th BRISTOL & 29th CARDIFF

Interested? Email: tinshedtheatre@gmx.com Subject Heading: Monster Casting

Thanks

You can also apply via Casting Call Pro http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/job_view.php?uid=172355

Comment by Daniel James Bapeck on March 17, 2013 at 5:45

Hey all could some work be sent up north wales because all the opportunities seem to be down in Cardiff and there is a lot talent being wasted in less artistically cultured areas of Wales.

Comment by Terry Victor on March 4, 2013 at 0:57

Seeking Dancers / Physical Performers / Actors

for development of a new production and installation

Awkward Turtle Flips The Bird is an exciting new work exploring gestural slang through multi-media and live performance.

Notional Theatre is holding a Workshop / Audition on 21st April (with recalls on the 22nd). We are looking for both male and female performers who have an interest / background in devising and contact improvisation to work towards a production that will showcase at Chapter Arts in Cardiff on June 22nd.

The company encourages applications from a range of backgrounds and experience; a South Wales base is preferred.

We are also looking at the possibility of offering one unpaid apprentice the opportunity of working on Awkward Turtle… - recent graduates are welcome to apply. The initial contract will be fully paid for three or four weeks’ R&D leading to a day of performances.  No expenses can be paid for the workshop and only successful applicants will be asked to attend the second day. 

To apply please send your current cv and photo to casting@notionaltheatre.com

Supported by the Arts Council of Wales.

Comment by Hijinx Theatre on March 4, 2013 at 0:14

Hijinx Theatre are looking for an actor who can sing and play the guitar for their tour of The Adventures of Sancho Panza. Please see our website for more info:

http://www.hijinx.org.uk/male-actor/

Comment by jane donoghue on March 1, 2013 at 6:02

The Unknown Theatre Company have a busy programme for the next few months, and give below details of forthcoming auditions:

New Musical - The True, True Story of Quincy Jones written by Scott Pryor and James Williams - premiere production at a space within St David's Hall as part of the Welsh Proms. Performance dates WB 22nd July 2013.

South Pacific (subject to licence approval) WB 9th September 2013 at Llanover Hall Theatre.

The auditions will be for the principal roles in both the new musical and South Pacific. One audition will cover both shows. You will be required to prepare a song that will showcase you at your best. Please bring music with you or notify us beforehand of your choice so that we may look for a copy of the music. You will also be asked to read. If this is a problem for you, then let us know. The auditions will be held over two sessions and you may choose the one that suits you best. Book early to ensure that you have the time slot that suits you best.

The first round of auditions will be on Tuesday 5th March from 7p.m. 
The second round of auditions will be on Sunday 10th March from 5p.m.
You need to contact Jane to book an audition slot either through facebook (THE UNKNOWN THEATRE COMPANY) or email jane@unknowntheatre.wanadoo.co.uk.

Comment by Andrew Ford on February 27, 2013 at 11:26

Talent Taf Yes, I would be very interested in this. Will email you.

Kind Regards

Andrew Ford

http://www.spotlight.com/6659-0164-6753

Comment by Talent Taf on February 27, 2013 at 11:01

A call for actors - Exciting new project!

A new project in Cardiff is looking for new actors to be part of this very exciting period! 
'Talent Taf'(to be confirmed) will be a brand new actors agency, ran by one that knows exactly how hard it is to get into the field and to find agents willing to give someone a try - therefore has decided to take matters into her own hand and create her own. With this decision, hard work and previous experience of working in an agent, the intention is to give actors the chance to show their talents.
It's very early days at the moment, and this is a call to see how much interest there would be in such a project. 
There are numerous other ideas linked to the agency, such as establishing a drama company that would produce shows using the agency's talents. We're hoping that there will be enough interest to establish the company, and start running the agent within the next few months. 
If you would be interested, or have any questions regarding this project, please contact me on talent.taf@aol.co.uk

Galw am Actorion - Prosiect newydd cyffrous!

Mae prosiect newydd yng Nghaerdydd yn chwilio am actorion newydd i fod yn rhan o'r cyfnod cyffrous hwn!
Bydd 'Talent Taf' (i'w gadarnhau) yn asiantaeth actorion newydd sbon danlli, yn cael ei redeg gan un sydd yn deall i'r dim pa mor anodd yw'r maes a pha mor anodd yw dod o hyd i asiant sydd yn fodlon rhoi cyfle - felly wedi penderfynu cymryd y peth o ddifri a sefydlu ei asiantaeth ei hun. Gyda'r penderfyniad hwn, gwaith caled a chyda profiad blaenorol o weithio mewn asiantaeth,y bwriad yw i gynnig cyfle actorion arddangos eu talent.
Dyddiau cynnar iawn yw hi ar hyn o bryd, a galwad yw hwn i weld faint o ddiddordeb fyddai am y math hwn o brosiect.
Mae nifer o syniadau ynghlwm a'r asiantaeth, megis sefydlu cwmni drama fyddai'n cynhyrchu sioeau i arddangos doniau'r asiantaeth. Y gobaith yw y bydd digon o ddiddordeb i sefydlu'r cwmni a dechrau rhedeg fel asiantaeth o fewn y misoedd nesaf.
Os oes gennych ddiddordeb neu unrhyw gwestiynnau, a fyddech cystal a chysylltu a mi ar talent.taf@aol.co.uk
Diolch.

Comment by Julian Sykes on February 19, 2013 at 12:01

We have an open audition call for our latest production REVERIE, our multi platform experience. More details here.

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service