Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on December 1, 2012 at 0:38

We're looking for actors who are willing to share a couple of hours to read through some exciting new scripts by new and experienced writers at Bridgend College on 11th of December anytime from 5pm. Can we bribe you with Chocolate cake?? (there can be a contribution towards petrol) get in touch with me on here

Comment by Mathilde Lopez on November 30, 2012 at 22:45
Actually I should say, this is a casting call ;) http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/casting-ca...
Comment by Mathilde Lopez on November 30, 2012 at 22:40
Comment by Helen Green on November 28, 2012 at 8:22

Have found our full cast. This will be official from monday.

I would like to keep interested people in mind for future shows so email me if you think you would be interested in the future.

Shows based in Holyhead but we travel to Theatr Gwaun, Fishguard and parts of Cheshire.

In the summer we are hoping to take Romeo and Juliet o tour around castles and gardens for outdoor performances. We have indoor options at most venues.

Comment by GradCo on November 21, 2012 at 6:49
Hi all. Our latest project "A letter from Shakespeare" @ the Taliesin in Swansea is now cast!

Come along and see some of the classics.

For more info visit www.gradco.org
Comment by Helen Green on November 20, 2012 at 6:52

looking for a principal boy for Mother Goose panto. Please contact me for more information.

Comment by Sam Harding on November 14, 2012 at 2:39
Hey guys, a m8 of mine wanted me to post this on his behalf so here goes...

URGENTLY looking for a actor to play male role in a music video, to be entered in a worldwide competition. Shooting a few EVENINGS between the dates: 19th-22nd nov (TBC what days)

The pieces premise is: A young man falls into a deep dream where a seductive woman haunts him, the character awakes and notices items from the dream in the real world; he follows them in hope of finding the mysterious woman.

Contact ASAP: jhwilliams1992@gmail.com
Comment by Charlie Hammond on November 1, 2012 at 2:37

For anyone who is interested in Improvisation and Storytelling, there shall be weekly workshops at the Cardiff Masonic Hall (near Gwdihw) from Tuesday 6th November onwards, 6.30-9.30

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/improv-is-it 

Comment by Nathan Keates on October 23, 2012 at 11:06

Wanted - people interested in performing Musical Improv.

After a successful beginning to this production at Newport Comedy Festival last year and being invited back this year. The urge and desire to take the show to its next steps are beating on me to do so.

Therefore, I need some performers that are singers and musically talented, as the improv can be trained.

Get in touch if you are interested. It is most likely ending up in London too, if that is anymore a reason to say hello.

Comment by Charlie Hammond on October 23, 2012 at 10:05

Hi guys, I'm running Improv workshops with NTW TEAM from Nov onwards, if you're interested in taking part take a look at the group:

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/improv-is-it

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service