Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 662
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Simon Coates on August 27, 2013 at 23:05

Hello everyone,

Our next (and my first) WalesLab shortlisting day is coming up...its this friday! If you're planning to submit an idea and would like it to be considered to start work in the autumn then please do so by 12.00 noon.

The submission form is nestled at the bottom of the WalesLab web page - http://nationaltheatrewales.org/waleslab

Give me a shout if you have any questions and I'm really looking forward to hearing what you are all getting up to.

sx

Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on August 23, 2013 at 12:23

Hello Folks....

'Croeso Creatives' is a new film production group being set up in the Vale of Glamorgan....we are looking for interesting short film scripts (approx 10 to 15 mins long) The subject, genre, style and other details can be whatever you like, we will read them all. If you are interested in sending a script can you forward it to croesocreatives@hotmail.co.uk please.

We will be looking for further people to get involved in this project quite soon so any other queries you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. 

Regards   Nigel

Comment by Matt Ball on August 21, 2013 at 22:20

Should there be a theatre festival in Wales?

Abdul Shayek & I, are currently carrying out some research on the desire for and feasibility of a theatre festival in Wales. We're asking for responses from the creative community in Wales to the idea, and have created a short survey to garner initial thoughts.

We'd really appreciate it if you could spare five minutes to complete the questionnaire which can be found here, or you can read my blog to find out a bit more.

If you've got any questions please send me a message.

Comment by Angharad Evans on August 21, 2013 at 10:18

An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Freelance Finance and Administration Assistant to join Theatr Ffynnon's team, based in Cwmbran.

Theatr Ffynnon is a unique community arts theatre company working primarily with adults and young people with learning disabilities, and is recognised as a model of best practice in supporting the development of a disability arts culture in Wales and beyond.

The deadline for this application is Friday 6 September 2013@ 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 12 September 2013.

For further information / job description, please contact Patricia O'Sullivanpatricia@theatrffynnon.co.uk. Or alternatively you can download the job description fromwww.theatrffynnon.co.uk/vacancies

Comment by Angharad Evans on August 21, 2013 at 10:17

Theatr Ffynnon are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Freelance Communication & Learning Co-Ordinator. If you are passionate about the arts and would relish the opportunity of working in a community arts environment, then please get in contact.

Theatr Ffynnon is a unique community arts theatre company working primarily with adults and young people with learning disabilities, and is recognised as a model of best practice in supporting the development of a disability arts culture in Wales and beyond.

The deadline for this application is Friday 6 September 2013 @ 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 12 September 2013.

For further information / job description, please contact Patricia O'Sullivanpatricia@theatrffynnon.co.uk. Or alternatively you can download the job description fromwww.theatrffynnon.co.uk/vacancies

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on August 19, 2013 at 8:12

Hi guys, last CALL OUT to all you creative people out there, 

Fancy yourself's performing amongst the busy crowds of Cardiff ? I am looking to set up a Street Theatre Project and has kindly been offered a space for tomorrow, Tuesday 20th August with the opportunity to 'Meet N Greet' other creative people! The project is currently in setting stone, so that's where you guys will come in to collaborate all ideas together to get it up and running and on its journey! 

So if this sounds like it will enthuse your inner creativity, don't be shy,'Get Involved folks' and message me via email on g-martin87@hotmail.co.uk for further details.

Thanks guys 

Gem

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on August 15, 2013 at 11:57

CALLING ALL creative individuals;

Fancy yourself's performing amongst the busy crowds of Cardiff ? I am looking to set up a Street Theatre Project and has kindly been offered a space for Tuesday 20th August with the opportunity to 'Meet N Greet' other creative people! The project is currently in setting stone, so that's where you guys will come in to collaborate all ideas together to get it up and running and on its journey! 

So if this sounds like it will enthuse your inner creativity, don't be shy,'Get Involved folks' and message me on here or email via g-martin87@hotmail.co.uk for further details.

Thanks guys 

Gem

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on August 14, 2013 at 0:19

Hello to all you lovely creative people, 

Fancy yourself's performing amongst the busy crowds of Cardiff ? I am looking to set up a Street Theatre Project and has kindly been offered a space by Somwehereto, located on St Mary's street Cardiff from Tuesday 20th August. The project is currently in setting stone, so I'm open to suggestions to collaborate ideas together to get this project up and running and on its journey! Bonus will be a chance to be filmed by channel 5. If this is up your street, then post me a message via here or email me on g-martin87@hotmail.co.uk. This is a fab opportunity to be involved in and everyone with a passion to experiment and create new pieces of Theatre. 

Thanks guys 

Gem 

Comment by Paul Jenkins on August 8, 2013 at 23:58
If any of you creative people need a little satirical stimulation how about tuning in to RED STAR NEWPORT 2.15pm Radio 4 this afternoon. It's the only communist football drama this side of Belgrade ... but yes, it's set in Newport. Produced by the brilliant James Robinson at BBC Llandaff. Link here (on iPlayer for 7 days):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037v9cr
Comment by Alison John on August 8, 2013 at 21:36

Hi everyone,

The playARK Festival and talks 2013  is coming up in November and we've got some great opportunities.

- playARK play:DO Hack Week

The hack week is a five day programme that will focus on the idea of knowledge exchange and open experimentation. The participants will be asked to collaboratively work in small groups to creatively explore, develop and prototype a playful experience that responds to social challenges within Cardiff City. We want to hear from artists, technologists, writers and creatives who have an interest in working creatively with technology and working collaboratively with others from different disciplines. Successful participants will receive £800.00 and production support during the week, that includes discussions and talks from people working within the creative industries.

To apply fill in our application form: http://bit.ly/14rfCiP

- playARK Games Festival

We are commissioning game designers and experience makers to bring their games to Cardiff this November. The games can be anything from pervasive street games to computer assisted games. During playARK festival 2013 we will be programming two headline games, five pop-in games and then two games specifically for family orientated audiences. So if you have a game that you have already designed or you want to bring something new that will premiere at playARK we want to hear from you. For more information on the bursaries and how to apply visit - http://bit.ly/19Rw3ZV

For more information about the Festival visit - http://bit.ly/16z7YBZ

Members (662)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service